NEW FOR 2010:
– Passenger side second-row power window adds one-touch express up/down; new fuel saver indicator feature added
– 4.0-litre engine adds Interactive Decel Fuel Shut-Off (iDFSO)
– Touring adds standard 16-inch Silver Silk finish aluminum wheels and optional 17-inch Satin Silver finish aluminum wheels
– Sunroof package adds automatic temperature control
– Park Assist System adds visual alert to audible alerts; Warning: Object Detected displays in vehicle information centre, replacing light bar in rear of headliner
– Exterior colours: Dark Titanium Metallic, Blackberry Pearl, White Gold Pearl and Dark Cordovan Pearl added; Modern Blue Pearl, Light Sandstone Metallic and Clearwater Blue Pearl discontinued
For 2010, the Chrysler Town & Country minivan receives new Interactive Decel Fuel Shut-Off (iDFSO), which shuts off fuel to the engine during deceleration for improved fuel economy. Trim changes include an auto up/down second-row window, a fuel saver indicator light, automatic temperature control bundled with the power sunroof, and new wheels for the Touring edition.
A sister vehicle to the Dodge Grand Caravan, the Town & Country uses a 4.0-litre V6 with six-speed automatic transmission. Trim levels are the Touring and Limited.
Both models feature standard Stow ‘n Go seating, in which the second-row seats fold flat into the floor. Both can also be optioned with Swivel ‘n Go, in which the second-row seats can be swivelled 180 degrees to face to the rear, with a removable plastic table that fits in between the second and third rows. These seats don’t fold into the floor, but the Stow ‘n Go’s covered bins, which hold the folded seats and can be used for small-item storage when the seats are up, are included on all models.
Features on the Touring model include 16-inch alloy wheels, three-zone manual temperature control, automatic headlamps, fog lights, heated mirrors with integrated turn signals, black roof rack, variable intermittent wipers, intermittent rear wiper, dual power sliding doors, power liftgate, overhead front and rear consoles, keyless entry, easy-clean floor mats, garage door opener, overhead LED halo lighting, auto-dimming rearview mirror, power-adjustable pedals, eight-way power driver’s seat, Stain Repel upholstery, second-row Stow ‘n Go seats, 60/40 split-folding third-row seat, CD/MP3 stereo with auxiliary input, leather-wrapped tilt steering wheel with audio controls, power front and sliding row windows, power rear vent windows, 115-volt power outlet, cruise control, and tire pressure monitoring system.
The Limited adds 17-inch alloy wheels, three-zone automatic climate control, xenon headlamps with SmartBeam high-beam control, bright roof rails with black crossbars, rain-sensing wipers, CD/DVD/HDD touch-screen Infinity sound system, iPod connectivity, Sirius satellite radio, premium removable floor console, electronic vehicle information centre, eight-way driver and passenger power-adjustable heated leather seats, driver’s side memory, heated second-row seats, second- and third-row sunshades, backup camera, rear park assist, remote starter, and security alarm.