Oshawa, Ontario – An extensive network of services will accompany the launch of the Cadillac User Experience (CUE), the in-vehicle system to access entertainment and information.
“CUE is intuitive, bringing touch and voice controls into the car in a really unique and helpful way,” said Don Butler, U.S. vice president of Cadillac marketing. “With CUE becoming a signature feature of Cadillac, and with the launch of the XTS luxury sedan, this is an opportunity for us to build a new level into the luxury customer experience.”
Cadillac is launching CUE with training and support resources to enable dealers and customers to provide feedback, ask questions and access support in a number of ways. New customer care elements include:
- A Cadillac CUE App that enables shoppers to “test-drive” the system on an iPad, anytime, anywhere. The CUE app replicates many of the controls and features of the CUE centre stack. The CUE centre screen and control panel represents the first automotive use of capacitive touch and familiar multi-touch gestures.
- Cadillac buyers will be able to download the CUE App on their iPad, along with the MyCadillac App and OnStar RemoteLink App which are available for the iPad and iPhone.
- Each U.S. and Canadian Cadillac dealership has a trained technology expert to assist customers, providing a personal, local first line of contact during both the shopping and ownership experiences.
- Cadillac’s existing customer assistance services have added specific CUE experts to answer owner questions. Cadillac’s customer assistance centre in Oshawa, Canada, has specially selected and trained advisors who have expertise in infotainment and mobile devices to help answer questions.
- OnStar, standard on every Cadillac, will have a direct link to these CUE experts as well, for any owners with questions or wishing to provide feedback.
“We’re blending the advanced technology of CUE with the personal touches of a luxury experience,” Butler said. “We’ve built a thorough approach, enabling customers to give us feedback on the technology as they use it, as well as providing support for dealers and buyers who have questions.”
The new XTS, launched earlier this year, is Cadillac’s new interpretation of the luxury sedan. Positioned directly above the brand’s centrepiece CTS product line, the XTS is the most technically advanced car Cadillac has produced so far. In addition to the debut of CUE, XTS is the only luxury sedan featuring standard Magnetic Ride Control, the world’s fastest-reacting suspension. XTS also offers a 360-degree network of cameras and sensors to enhance driver vision.