Author Topic: Ford Expedition  (Read 2901 times)

Offline Solstice2006

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +245/-468
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2008 Hyundai Entourage, 2007 Buick Lucerne
Ford Expedition
« on: February 07, 2015, 07:41:44 pm »
Was reading a car and driver magazine from december 2014.  Article on the 2015 Ford Expedition.  Got me to think how old this 3rd generation is (goes all the way back to 2007).  Was curious in how it compares to the Suburban, the reliability, features, the difference in fuel economy.  Was very surprised to see not one test drive done for it by Autos for the 3rd gen.  And nothing in the used reviews section either... And no test drives or used reviews of the GM SUV's (except the new 2015).  They may not be the most popular segment. 

I guess 2-3 reviews of the sedans, same MY, is more fun..

Offline bridgecity

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +126/-182
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2014 MDX; 2007 Tundra
Re: Ford Expedition
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 08:41:34 pm »
Wasn't there just an article on it?  Or maybe that was the Navigator.  I saw a comparison today on one of the auto websites with a comparison including the Expedition, shouldn't be hard to find one.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.

Offline Solstice2006

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 08:41:33 am »
Wasn't there just an article on it?  Or maybe that was the Navigator.  I saw a comparison today on one of the auto websites with a comparison including the Expedition, shouldn't be hard to find one.

It was on the Navigator.  No it won't be hard to find one.  But I try to say loyal.  And just thought if they needed something to write about.  How many Subaru reviews do we need?  ;D 

Offline Ex-airbalancer

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +729/-1584
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2011 Silverado 1500 LTZ ext ended cab , 2013 Lexus RX-350 F Sport
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 11:21:35 am »

It was on the Navigator.  No it won't be hard to find one.  But I try to say loyal.  And just thought if they needed something to write about.  How many Subaru reviews do we need?  ;D
That was the line 8 years ago  :rofl2:
Remember these guys are frugal they  only review what they're giving for free ;D

Offline Solstice2006

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 02:00:17 pm »

That was the line 8 years ago  :rofl2:
Remember these guys are frugal they  only review what they're giving for free ;D

Yes but surely when the Expedition was first released there would have been a test drive??  They have Luxury SUV reviews!  I wonder what sells more...