Author Topic: Cold Fusion Independently Verified; Scientists Still Don't Know How It Works  (Read 3803 times)

Offline Autos_Editor

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +91/-560
    • View Profile

Move over, Doctor Emmett Brown. Your plutonium is no good here. Nickel may be the key to a clean, powerful energy source.

Read More...

AlainCo

Hi, all

I admit shamely that I only have a bike... (with a trailer, so I have 4 wheels, and my daughter of 3 also have 4)...
however my dream is to buy that car :

The company lenr-cars is still at inception but it work with a network of innovators like LENR-cities, LENr-invest...
To be serious it will be a long story, but they have a plan (presented last year : ( look for LENR_CARS_NChauvin_ILENRS-12x.pdf on lenrnews - basically thet plan to recharge a Tesla S on the road with TEG, then go further)

It may be a surprise for you to discover that story, because you probably heard in school it was a hoax...
It was not, it was hard, not simple... and thing have changed since now the best hope for technology is Nickel and Hydrogen (very cheap)... Since 2011-2012 it get clear that from a proven scientific anomaly replicated accros the planet, from Toyota to US navy Spawar, to was becoming an industrial hope...

Rossi have a nice report here, but i admit that he is really hard to take seriously (we should in fact, but it is hard - he lies, change idea, make errors, all the time).
I prefer the Greek of Vancouver named Defkalion... I feel them more advanced, but that is an impression... other players may surprise us, Brillouin, Piantelli, Celani, Toyota, Mitsubishi...
I've even mad an executive summary on LENR, that you may find easily ...

by the way, don't be surprised I'm there, I'm the techwatcher of lenr-forum...

You may give us hint on how to make LENR cars...
It seems it will be hybrid... Whether it will use micro-turbines (around 10-50kW) or thermo-electric generators is a question we have...

I know that some companies have tried steam cars (rankine cycle engine, with external combustion), but it was still not so efficient...

We have heat, we need a car! do yo have the solution?

Prepare yourselves, in few month (I have great hope of a demo of Defkalion at National Instruments NIWeek 2013 this summer, and of papers at ICCF18 at Uni Missouri) there may be some visible opportunities for innovators...

--AlainCo, the techwatcher or lenr-forum

Offline tenpenny

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +137/-305
    • View Profile
What the fuk did I just read?

Sent from my Vic20 using Java Moose
My diesel car self-identifies as an electric vehicle.

Offline Snowman

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +702/-1347
  • “It’s never crowded along the extra mile.”
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Cars: 2012 Audi TT-RS. 2011 Toyota Venza AWD.2004 Honda S2000 Bikes: Giant Defy Avdvanced 0. Giant Talon 29 "hardtail"
"which has yet to be peer reviewed"  :rofl2:

Offline tooscoops

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +325/-227
  • "stealership" employee
    • View Profile
  • Cars: '75 AMC Pacer, '70 Morgan 4/4, '21 Pacifica Hybrid, '21 Wrangler Rubicon
yeah.. prior to peer review, i don't think people should be getting all that worked up. maybe buy some futures in nickel is ya like...

i'm still waiting for them to turn lead into gold. psshhh... nickel to copper?

still.. very cool that there seems to be some people making some kind of progress with cold fusion.
i used to be addicted to soap, but i'm clean now

Offline Snowman

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +702/-1347
  • “It’s never crowded along the extra mile.”
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Cars: 2012 Audi TT-RS. 2011 Toyota Venza AWD.2004 Honda S2000 Bikes: Giant Defy Avdvanced 0. Giant Talon 29 "hardtail"

Offline PJ

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +64/-153
    • View Profile
Interesting article but a little checking around showed Rossi has a colourful history in the world of science.  Need a little more proof please.

Offline makuribu

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +6/-6
    • View Profile
I will see it when I believe it.
'Cause you can only drive down Main St. so many times