Author Topic: Little Things That Irritate Me  (Read 1053405 times)

Offline PJungnitsch

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +169/-337
    • View Profile
    • Travel in Africa
  • Cars: Subaru Crosstrek, Lexus RX350, Evolve Carbon, Biktrix Juggernaut, Yamaha TW200
Re: Little Things That Irritate Me
« Reply #8260 on: Yesterday at 01:17:25 pm »
That sucks. We bought a largish bar fridge when that happened to us, needed the extra room anyway

Offline Bubba

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +381/-442
  • Vice President, Autos.ca Arizona Operations
    • View Profile
    • My photo site
  • Cars: 2013 Toyota Corolla LE
« Reply #8261 on: Yesterday at 06:08:49 pm »
Discovered Friday evening the fridge stopped working. Freezer portion still works, though.

As a live in a rental, nothing will be done until Tuesday.
Throw a few bags of ice in the fridge if you have room and things aren't spoiled yet.

Unfortunately, the fridge temp was already in the high 50s when I noticed.  As a precaution, I'll be replacing everything in the fridge.
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline sailor723

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +416/-1000
    • View Profile
  • Cars: '17 BMW X5 Xdrive35i, '11 BMW 328iXdrive,
« Reply #8262 on: Yesterday at 07:29:14 pm »
Spent all day waiting for a Bell installer....no show and no call. Yeah, I know it's weird they would be booking for a Sunday on a holiday weekend but when I questioned it they said their contract installers worked 7 days a week.  ???
Old Jag convertible...one itch I won't have to scratch again.

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1253/-7198
    • View Profile
« Reply #8263 on: Yesterday at 08:39:25 pm »
Spent all day waiting for a Bell installer....no show and no call. Yeah, I know it's weird they would be booking for a Sunday on a holiday weekend but when I questioned it they said their contract installers worked 7 days a week.  ???
This happened to us the other day....waiting for a refrigerated prescription and we HAVE to be here to take delivery..or else. And the window of delivery is...9am-5pm

No show.
How fast is my 911?  Supras sh*t on on me all the time...in reverse..with blown turbos  :( ...

Offline TheHire

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +102/-402
  • Manual Preservation Officer
    • View Profile
    • DoubleClutch.ca Magazine
  • Cars: '07 V8 Vantage 6MT, '91 Diablo, '97 550 Maranello, '91 911 Carrera, '04 S2000, '00 M5, '90 Camry AllTrac, '09 LS 460 AWD, '24 LC 500 Performance, '24 Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve, '04 G35 Coupe 6MT
« Reply #8264 on: Yesterday at 10:31:25 pm »

That SUCKS. I hate delivery/contractor time "windows"... just had to deal with a ton of them at the tail end of our home reno. I'm sorry you had to waste your day.
Resident Connoisseur of Jalopies & Reality Checks