Author Topic: Functions missing on Stingray music on Android Auto?  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Slow_lane

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +24/-15
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2023 Mazda CX-5 GT, 2015 Fiat 500C with Retro package and 2011 BMW 328 XDrive (gone but not forgotten)
Functions missing on Stingray music on Android Auto?
« on: October 21, 2023, 03:01:20 pm »
My Mazda CX5 is new to me and so is all the technology. Never used Android auto before.

Been trying to use Stingray music off my phone and for the most part it works fine. I do not have wireless so I plug my phone in via USB. But I am having an issue with trying to figure out how to add preferred channels to "My Channels". I cannot find any option on screen to do this.

However if I move around screen there seems to be 2 invisible options that light up to left of pause button. It is blank until I move to that position via control knob on Mazda and then the circles light up. I am not sure what functions are supposed to be there. I am not sure what I am missing.

If they are missing on screen I am not sure if this a problem I report to Mazda saying their android auto is not working or deal with Stingray to say their interface is not working.

Can anyone help me here? 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 09:31:15 am by Slow_lane »
If you want more in life you have to make an effort.

Offline Slow_lane

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +24/-15
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2023 Mazda CX-5 GT, 2015 Fiat 500C with Retro package and 2011 BMW 328 XDrive (gone but not forgotten)
Re: Functions missing on Stingray music on Android Auto?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 09:34:46 am »
Sorry to post again.

Is there not anybody that using Stingray Music on Android auto? I just want to confirm if I am missing access to 2 functions. I suspect they are not displaying properly in my Mazda as shown in pictures.

Thanks

UPDATE 26 Oct: Crickets.......... :brkhrt: :'(
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 02:18:46 pm by Slow_lane »