Author Topic: Final Drive: 2013 Suzuki Kizashi  (Read 7874 times)

Offline 2JDM

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +119/-141
    • View Profile
Re: Final Drive: 2013 Suzuki Kizashi
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2014, 01:18:07 pm »
Suzuki needs to bring over their whole range of amazing Kei cars to Canada...

And no one will buy them.

Offline dkaz

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +289/-388
  • Flip flop
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 12 Mazda 5 GT 6MT
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2014, 05:20:44 pm »
Our nearest Suzuki dealership stood accused of some pretty shoddy service tactics.  Prior to Suzuki, it had been a large GM dealership.  The Suzuki days included ATV's and motorcycles.  Now that Suzuki is gone, it's a huge bicycle store. Sign of the times, I suppose.

You're in the Vancouver area right? Caps Westwood Cycle on Kingsway in Burnaby, formerly a Suzuki Superstore, formerly GM dealership?

Offline CloudChaser

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +2/-4
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Honda and whatever else sits in the driveway
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2014, 06:10:45 pm »
I said it years ago, and I'll say it again.  I think that if Suzuki, SAAB, and Subaru had teamed up, with each focusing on its core strengths while sharing technology, we'd have a company selling some of the most interesting cars in the world.  While neither brand would become a market leader, each member of the group would shine as a marque for drivers looking to stand out from the crowd...

I'd like to add Volvo to the list, their seats are the best I have been in for eight hour plus drives. If only my sofa was as comfortable.

Offline X-Traction

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +58/-96
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2014, 12:03:42 am »
Suzuki needs to bring over their whole range of amazing Kei cars to Canada...

Hopefully Suzuki will be ready with their expertise in this area when gas goes over $2/l, and/or mileage regulations get more stringent.  Or, if more people smarten up and realize they're driving far more car or truck than they really need.  There's already quite a few Kei vehicles running around Vancouver.
And some cretins think I hate cars.

Offline Stilllovetrucks

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +1/-19
    • View Profile
  • Cars: NOW: '07 F150 xlt, PREVIOUS: '99 S70, '97 Impreza, '92 Dakota, '98 Forester, '92 & '99 Cherokees, '80 200sx, '87 Nissan pickup XE, '66 F-85
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2014, 03:05:43 pm »
I said it years ago, and I'll say it again.  I think that if Suzuki, SAAB, and Subaru had teamed up, with each focusing on its core strengths while sharing technology, we'd have a company selling some of the most interesting cars in the world.  While neither brand would become a market leader, each member of the group would shine as a marque for drivers looking to stand out from the crowd...

I'd like to add Volvo to the list, their seats are the best I have been in for eight hour plus drives. If only my sofa was as comfortable.

:iagree:
Lovin the TRUCK !!!