Author Topic: New Honda mini mini van  (Read 11830 times)

Offline skypoint

• Auto Obsessed
  • Carma: +0/-0
  • Give me a turbo or give me death
    • View Profile
Re: New Honda mini mini van
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2006, 02:19:20 pm »
I remember that the first time I saw the Honda Stream at a dealer (way back in 2002)  I assumed it was just a station wagon version of the Civic.

The Stream was generally not that well received in Britain by car journalists. General Motors and a few other European models were felt to be superior.

Personally, having sat in both the Stream and the FR-V, I would pick the FR-V any day. That car just feels so "right" so sit it. Everything just feels good in there... good enough that you start to even like the outside!
Black 2002 Volvo S60 2.4T

robarakira

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2006, 02:29:30 pm »

bring it here Honda Canada....

perfecto

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2006, 02:30:19 pm »
Nice, but I really love the sliding doors on the 5... can't imagine the access to the third row in the Honda being all that easy?

robarakira

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2006, 02:42:04 pm »
Nice, but I really love the sliding doors on the 5... can't imagine the access to the third row in the Honda being all that easy?

Meant for short North American children, or, Japanese men.  :-X

Offline skypoint

• Auto Obsessed
  • Carma: +0/-0
  • Give me a turbo or give me death
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2006, 02:43:13 pm »

It's suprisingly easy (at least in the Mk 1). This is a Honda so it's engineered for ease of use.  ;D

The middle seat by the door drops and moves, giving enough space to relatively easily get in the back. Obviously, it's most suited for kids.

Offline 2JDM

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +119/-141
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2006, 10:55:47 pm »
I LOVe the look of this vehicle! I really hope Honda will bring it over here. They have a buyer ready.  ;)