Author Topic: Excellent Wheel / Tire Fitment Calculator  (Read 4341 times)

Offline Slow_lane

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +24/-15
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2023 Mazda CX-5 GT, 2015 Fiat 500C with Retro package and 2011 BMW 328 XDrive (gone but not forgotten)
Excellent Wheel / Tire Fitment Calculator
« on: March 17, 2023, 07:41:35 am »
In my efforts to find winter wheels for my upcoming Mazda CX5 I found a new Wheel / Tire Fitment Calculator. I thought I would make a separate post to share this info.

For tire wheel fitment I used to use https://www.rimsntires.com/ . That web site does not seem to exist any longer. Now I have come across this one.

https://www.offfset.com/pages/wheel-fitment-calculator

It is pretty good.

- You can find the specs of the OEM wheels for your car.
- It provides various tires size options for plus and minus sizing.
- You can put the parameters of old vs new tire / wheel combo in step 2 and down below it explains differences in fit.
- You can also do things like search by rim size. This way you can find what cars have the same wheel size and bolt pattern you are looking for.

It is new to me but seems very good. It does get a little confusing picking you car as it lists model & engine variations from all over the world.

Hope this helps.

If you want more in life you have to make an effort.

Offline EV Dan

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +480/-383
    • View Profile
  • Cars: '21 Venzaurus
Re: Excellent Wheel / Tire Fitment Calculator
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2023, 09:32:22 am »
Now you've added a "scrub radius" to your overthinking list  :P ;)

https://jr-wheels.com/et-calculator

A simple and visual one for rims.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach the man to fish and he wakes you up at 5 in the morning.

Offline Ashkim

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Porshe 911
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023, 03:16:23 am »
The Wheel / Tire Fitment Calculator is a free online tool that helps you determine the right wheel and tire size for your vehicle. You can input your vehicle's make, model, and year, as well as the width and diameter of the wheel you are looking for. The Fitment Calculator will then provide a listing of wheels and tires that will fit your vehicle. It also includes information on offset, hub bore, and other technical information.

This is a great tool for anyone looking for new wheels and tires for their vehicle. It makes it easy to find the right fitment for your car, and can save you time and money by ensuring you get the right size for your vehicle.

Offline Slow_lane

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +24/-15
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2023 Mazda CX-5 GT, 2015 Fiat 500C with Retro package and 2011 BMW 328 XDrive (gone but not forgotten)
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 08:53:24 am »
The Wheel / Tire Fitment Calculator is a free online tool that helps you determine the right wheel and tire size for your vehicle. You can input your vehicle's make, model, and year, as well as the width and diameter of the wheel you are looking for. The Fitment Calculator will then provide a listing of wheels and tires that will fit your vehicle. It also includes information on offset, hub bore, and other technical information.

This is a great tool for anyone looking for new wheels and tires for their vehicle. It makes it easy to find the right fitment for your car, and can save you time and money by ensuring you get the right size for your vehicle.

Are you not just repeating what I said???? Or are referring to another alternate tool?

Offline blur911

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +242/-779
  • Nasty Weasel
    • View Profile
  • Cars: and bikes by age:BMW, Porsche, Subaru, Suzuki, Suzuki, Mazda, Jaguar, Kawasaki, Porsche, GMC, Suzuki
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2023, 08:56:01 am »

Are you not just repeating what I said???? Or are referring to another alternate tool?

Just a BOT doing BOT things
Mr Pickypants

Offline PJungnitsch

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +169/-337
    • View Profile
    • Travel in Africa
  • Cars: Subaru Crosstrek, Lexus RX350, Evolve Carbon, Biktrix Juggernaut, Yamaha TW200
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2023, 09:43:00 am »
Is that what you get when you type 'What is a Wheel/Tire Fitment Calculator' into Chat GPT?