Author Topic: Anyone in Mississauga have time to look at a Mazda 6 for me?  (Read 3435 times)

Offline warp

• Auto Obsessed
  • Carma: +22/-39
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2021 VW GTI, 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander, 2024 VW GLI
Re: Anyone in Mississauga have time to look at a Mazda 6 for me?
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2024, 08:30:52 am »
Sounds good, I’ll give him a call tomorrow! And if we can figure out a deal pending inspection might be worth it.

I am looking at a couple of vehicles locally too but none of them come close to how much car the 6 GT is.

Thank you so much!

Good Luck!!

The carfax showed the car was sold by Coburg Mazda in Ontario on August 8, 2017, no record of any services done at any Mazda dealership after delivery, at least none reported, the last service recorded on October 28, 2021 at Active Green & Ross in North York, Toronto at ~284K and one insurance claim of $1284.

Offline PJungnitsch

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +169/-337
    • View Profile
    • Travel in Africa
  • Cars: Subaru Crosstrek, Lexus RX350, Evolve Carbon, Biktrix Juggernaut, Yamaha TW200
Re: Anyone in Mississauga have time to look at a Mazda 6 for me?
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2024, 10:51:24 am »
He then said that I could take my time looking at the car, he had to go back into the office

That's usually a good sign, I love it when they are like that rather than hanging on like an aggressive leech

Not sure the battery thing is a big deal, we ran into that a few times looking at otherwise seemingly good RX's. Do find it odd that salesmen let that type of thing slide, attribute it to the usual wide gulf between salesman and anything mechanical