Author Topic: 2011 Toronto Auto Show  (Read 66464 times)

Offline Triple Bob

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +308/-574
  • Profesional Dash Stroker
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Tundra, GTI, Triumph Tiger, KTM, C63 AMG, FZ-09, Triumph Speed Triple, VW Golf Wagon TDI, BMW 535i, Honda CRF250L, Hyundai Genesis Coupe, Mitsubishi Outlander, Lotus Exige, Subaru Impreza, Peugeot 106, BMW Z4, Toyota MR2 MKIII, Ford Sierra Sapphire
Re: 2011 Toronto Auto Show
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2011, 12:03:12 am »

The pricing on the CTS was ALWAYS silly.  Priced itself out of the market, which is why they don't sell terribly well.  The 300 for me is merely "OK".  It lost some of the "boss" attitude it had that I liked.  Though the interior is much, much better.  I tell ya...the Genesis with 429HP is pretty appealing though.  Would be quite the Q ship..

The styling changes to the 300 and Charger collectively made me a Charger guy.  I`d get one in Red too...so bye-bye Q ship!  Styling is so subjective...to me, the Genesis could be any number of cars...not special in any way.  I don`t think the Genesis is available in AWD either.

If you thought the CTS is priced stupidly, the Enclave that was there almost gave me a heart-attack.  Something stupid like close to $70 IIRC.

I don't mind the new Charger in SRT guise (or is it RT) because it sorta looks like a GT-R...:)

Just been to look at one today...  :shuffle:

Choosing a car based on reliability is like choosing a wife based solely because she is punctual. There is more to it than that...