Author Topic: New member here.. Back on track Q  (Read 505 times)

Offline RyJames

• Noob
  • Carma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Accord
New member here.. Back on track Q
« on: July 25, 2022, 03:30:27 am »
 Hi, folks, hope everyone is doing well. My name is Ryan. I’m 38 years old and I live in Ontario. I tried the search function first but couldn’t find what I’m looking for. To the point.. I’ve been convicted of a careless driving offence. This is my first offence, and for what’s it’s worth, I have no criminal record. The judge ordered that I take the “Back on Track” program, pay a $1000 fine, and meet with a probation officer monthly. While speaking with a representative from the Back on Track program over the phone, I learned that the ridiculous 6 month reevaluation period that follows completion of the program can be waived if my PO is willing to sign a waiver saying it’s ok to do so. I can’t find anything online where a convicted driver has mentioned this. I’m hoping to hear from anyone who can tell me how that went for them if they experienced the same situation. Thank you in advance. All the best

Offline LanderGX

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
  • Cars: F150
Re: New member here.. Back on track Q
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 10:39:26 pm »
Hey, Ryan! Too bad to hear about the trouble you got into. Any update about your re-evaluation?