Author Topic: Friday Funnies III  (Read 1112982 times)

Offline inco

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +29/-32
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2011 Forester
Friday Funnies III
« on: February 25, 2005, 08:15:39 am »
Some days are better than others:

Excerpted from an article which appeared in the Dublin Times about a bank robbery on March 2.

Once inside the bank shortly after midnight, their efforts at disabling the security system got
underway immediately.

The robbers, who expected to find one or two large safes filled with cash & valuables, were surprised to see hundreds of smaller safes throughout the bank.

The robbers cracked the first safe's combination,
and inside they found only a small bowl of vanilla pudding. As recorded on the bank's audio  
tape system, one robber said, "At least we'll  
have a bit to eat."

The robbers opened up a second safe, and it also
contained nothing but vanilla pudding.

The process continued until all safes were opened.
They did not find one pound sterling, a diamond, or an ounce of gold.

Instead, all the safes contained covered bowls of pudding.

Disappointed, the robbers made a quiet exit, each leaving with nothing more than a queasy, uncomfortably full stomach.

The newspaper headline that day read:

IRELAND'S LARGEST SPERM BANK ROBBED EARLY
THIS MORNING......

Ericthejet

Re: Friday Funnies III
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 08:24:18 am »
Better you than me.

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 10:53:16 am »
mg(Custom)
Time is to stop everything happening at once

Offline Brig

• Brig
  • Carma: +396/-1400
  • Class Clown, Moderatrix and Resident Hag
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2016 Mazda CX-3 GS AWD
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 11:36:52 am »
, Saff.

Offline Triple Bob

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +308/-574
  • Profesional Dash Stroker
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Tundra, GTI, Triumph Tiger, KTM, C63 AMG, FZ-09, Triumph Speed Triple, VW Golf Wagon TDI, BMW 535i, Honda CRF250L, Hyundai Genesis Coupe, Mitsubishi Outlander, Lotus Exige, Subaru Impreza, Peugeot 106, BMW Z4, Toyota MR2 MKIII, Ford Sierra Sapphire
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2005, 04:59:32 pm »

Choosing a car based on reliability is like choosing a wife based solely because she is punctual. There is more to it than that...

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2005, 10:46:38 pm »
H'audi pardners I'm hung like a horse,hence the long face....~!!!

Barrie1

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2005, 12:04:30 am »
Only the face is long? What about your tail.

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2005, 11:22:11 am »
Knock yerself out on these..the flying lawnmower is fer S60....

http://www.allowe.com/Humor/video.htm#TheNewStuff

S60

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2005, 11:35:45 am »

Weebl

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2005, 11:41:13 am »
A man walks into a pub and sits down.  He orders himself a beer from the bartender, and finishes it as he pulls out a miniature piano and a foot tall tiny man from a duffle bag.  He put the empty glass next to the piano and ordered himself another beer.  The tiny man began playing the piano; it was the most beautiful music anyone had ever heard, that many people in the pub came up to them and started putting tips into the empty glass.

"Where on earth did you get that piano player?" the bartender asked the man.

"I was walking along the beach last summer and found a lamp that had washed up on shore," he replied.  "Just for kicks, I thought I'd give the lamp a rub not really expecting anything, but a genie appeared and granted me a wish."

"I see," said the bartender, wondering why someone would want the piano player as his wish.

"The genie will grant everyone one wish only the first time they rub the lamp.  Would you like to make a wish?" the man asked the bartender as he pulls it out of his duffle bag.

"Why thank you.  Don't mind if I do."  The bartender rubbed the lamp, and the genie appeared.

"I grant you one wish.  Whisper it in my ear, and it will be my command" the genie told the bartender.

He did as he was told, and with that, the genie disappeared in a cloud of smoke, and the whole pub was filled with ducks quacking away.

"What the???" the bartender was stunned.  "I told him I wanted a million BUCKS, not a million DUCKS!" he protested.

The man replied to him, "Well, the genie does seem to be a little hard of hearing.  Do you really think I wished for a twelve inch pianist?"

Offline Scaerio

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +193/-127
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2013 Volvo C30 T5; all my exes: 2005 Suzuki Aerio SE, '02 Renault Clio, '93 Volvo 850 GLT, '78 MB W-123 230
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2005, 12:17:09 pm »
Thanks Saff!  That's a great site!
I'd rather be car-poor than house-poor...

Offline DriverJeff

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +181/-626
    • View Profile
    • Echo Bay Media
  • Cars: Whatever I'm assigned for the week + '13 Lexus GX460, '86 Toyota MR2, '18 Kawasaki Z900RS SE, 2021 Jeep Wrangler (GF's)
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2005, 02:45:29 pm »
Yeah, thanks Saffy.  I think I need a nice cigar tonight.  :-)
The past:00 BMW M Rdstr, 19 Jetta, 15 Ducati Scrambler, 09 Triumph Bonneville, 98 Boxster, 17 Kawi Z900, 05 LS 430, 99 LS 400, 17 Subaru STI, 14 Triumph STR, 15 WRX, 09 Ducati Monster 1100,  08 335i, 06 Suzuki SV650S, 06 330i, 06 MX-5, 04 Audi A4, 03 Suzuki SV650S, 98 328i, 93 Civic Si, 85 Corolla

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2005, 04:38:59 pm »
Aye... there's the rub...sometimes a cigar is just a cigar..my good Freud....!!!!

Offline sirAQUAMAN64

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +8/-54
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2001 VW Golf TDI 3Dr 5MT, 2007 VW Golf GTI 6MT, 2008 Saturn Astra XR 5Dr 4AT, 2010 VW Golf Wagon TDI 6MT, 2014 Chevrolet Orlando 2LT
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2005, 06:36:56 pm »

Awesome site. I eMailed myself and friends with it. Some nice finds! I liked the Tuborg Beer Goggles one myself! Well, among many, many others!

Have a great week-end guys and gals!
AQUAMAN64 also posts on DriverBlogs.com!

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2005, 10:25:41 am »
Fantabulous site Saffy..great goin'..hoo hooo..WDF!! that was ME......alla babies still waitin' fer their bottles and diapering before poopin' der pants wif laughter...OK they are ALSO SATURDAY/WEEKED FUNNIES!!!!

Offline Black Hatch

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +36/-42
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2014 CX-5GT w/Tech

Offline inco

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2005, 09:04:13 am »
A man took his wife to the rodeo and one of the first exhibits they stopped at was the breeding bulls. They went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 50 times last year."  

"The wife playfully nudged her husband in the ribs and said, "He mated 50 times last year."  

They walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 120 times last year."  The wife gave her husband a healthy jab and said, "that's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."  

They walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said, in capital letters, "This bull mated 365 times last year."  

The wife, so excited that her elbow nearly broke her husband's ribs, said, "that's once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this one."  

The husband looked at her and said, "go over and ask him if it was with the same cow."

Offline inco

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2005, 09:10:50 am »
The train was quite crowded, so the U. S. Marine walked the entire length looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well-dressed, middle-aged, French woman's poodle.

The war-weary Marine asked, "Ma'am, may I have that seat?" The French woman just sniffed and said to no one in particular, "Americans are so rude. My little Fifi is using that seat."

The Marine walked the entire train again, but the only seat left was under that dog. "Please, ma'am. May I sit down? I'm very tired."

She snorted, "Not only are you Americans rude, you are also arrogant!"

This time the Marine didn't say a word, he just picked up the little dog, tossed it out the train window, and sat down.  

The woman shrieked, "Someone must defend my honor! Put this American in his place!"

An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up, "Sir, you Americans often seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You
hold the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road.

And now, sir, you've thrown the wrong :censor: out the window."

Offline inco

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2005, 09:14:41 am »
A small Alberta Wild Animal Park acquired a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks, the gorilla, who was a female became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, the park veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.

Reflecting on their problem, the park administrator thought of DSW, a redneck part-time intern, who was responsible for cleaning the animal's cages. DSW, like most rednecks, had little sense, but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species. The administrator thought they might have a solution. DSW was approached with a proposition.

Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500.00?

DSW showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, DSW announced that he would accept their offer, but only under the following four conditions.

1 "First," DSW said, "I don't want to have to kiss her on the lips." The park administrator quickly agreed to this condition.

2. "Second", DSW said, "you must never tell anyone about this". The park administrator again readily agreed to this condition.

3. "Third," DSW said, "I want all the offspring to be raised Baptist." Once again the administrator agreed.

4. And last of all DSW stated "You've got to give me another week to come up with the $500.00.

Offline Brig

• Brig
  • Carma: +396/-1400
  • Class Clown, Moderatrix and Resident Hag
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2016 Mazda CX-3 GS AWD
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2005, 09:18:50 am »
A man is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring.

This man knows his co-worker to be a normally conservative fellow, and is curious about his sudden change in "fashion sense."

The man walks up to him and says, "I didn't know you were into earrings."

"Don't make such a big deal, it's only an earring," he replies sheepishly.

His friend falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity prods him
to say, "So, how long have you been wearing one?"

"Ever since my wife found it in my truck."