Author Topic: Preview: 2013 Toyota RAV4  (Read 13712 times)

Offline aaronk

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +45/-38
    • View Profile
Re: Preview: 2013 Toyota RAV4
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2012, 12:01:43 pm »
We've had mixed experiences with Toyotas.

1) '89 Camry, bought used for cheap, had a hard life and many owners, died at just over 200K Kms.
2) '94 Camry, was as steady as a rock at over 15 years old but made me want to drive off a cliff it was so boring - got rid of it after 2 years.
3) Not really my experience but a friend had a 2002 Highlander 4-banger (the reliable one) - just blew the engine 2 weeks ago ago, it was somewhere around 140K Kms (not much).

I don't doubt they make decent car, lots of old Corollas and Camrys around, but I think Honda does it better - and they're more fun.

Offline easyrider

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +11/-96
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 11 journey, 11 mazda 3
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2012, 12:20:45 pm »
Still better than going down the highway looking like Ghost Ryder in an Escape. I dont get it, I m not a big fan of Toyota because they arent my cup of tea......why do you not like them???? Please dont tell me that you are a domestic fanboy......Ill get Sir Osis in here, hes got like pie charts and graphs and :censor:!!!! :P

Sent from my Galaxy S3

;D

There you go.....

Still better than going down the highway looking like Ghost Ryder in an Escape. I dont get it, I m not a big fan of Toyota because they arent my cup of tea......why do you not like them???? Please dont tell me that you are a domestic fanboy......Ill get Sir Osis in here, hes got like pie charts and graphs and :censor:!!!! :P

Sent from my Galaxy S3
I like ghost rider. ;D I think toyotas are vastly overrated and my neighbours are proving that for me.

Vastly overated in the sense of reliability?? Honestly, I dont think so, while their lineup has some flaws, no one is perfect, I think overall, they are still one of the most reliable brands on the road today.

that's cool, everyone is entitled to their opinionIt seems I have already  made the troll ranks because I don't conform to what people like, but if you believe toyotas are one of the most reliable brands that's okay.

Offline Fobroader

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1423/-2113
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Lexus GX460, 2018 Kawasaki Versys X300
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2012, 12:22:13 pm »

Sent from my Galaxy S3

;D

There you go.....

Sent from my Galaxy S3
I like ghost rider. ;D I think toyotas are vastly overrated and my neighbours are proving that for me.

Vastly overated in the sense of reliability?? Honestly, I dont think so, while their lineup has some flaws, no one is perfect, I think overall, they are still one of the most reliable brands on the road today.

that's cool, everyone is entitled to their opinionIt seems I have already  made the troll ranks because I don't conform to what people like, but if you believe toyotas are one of the most reliable brands that's okay.

Youve been branded a troll....oh oh....did you get your scarlett letter in the mail yet??  ;D
Lighten up Francis.....

Offline easyrider

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +11/-96
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 11 journey, 11 mazda 3
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2012, 01:34:05 pm »

Sent from my Galaxy S3

;D

There you go.....

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Youve been branded a troll....oh oh....did you get your scarlett letter in the mail yet??  ;D

Sent from my Galaxy S3

;D

There you go.....

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I'm afraid to look!