Author Topic: BIG Nissan discounts in US  (Read 8326 times)

pdude

BIG Nissan discounts in US
« on: July 28, 2008, 10:42:19 am »
I'm not sure if this post is legal, since it will include a link to another forum I scan for good deals in the US.  But you can get a brand new Nissan Quest in US for under 16K.  Something about a 40% OFF.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/845337/

Since the BASE Quest in Canada is 32K (+ dest charge), this officially makes this a 100% markup.

"
Just bought a 2008 Nissan Quest MSRP $26500 incl des. chg for $15,900! This was at Glenn Nissan in Lexington, KY.
The deal is that Nissan has a $3500 rebate going plus $5000 back to dealers who sell over a certain number of cars. Glenn Nissan passed the savings to the customer and sold several units Fri/ Sat. I picked up one today and wanted to alert others to be on the lookout in their area for the same deal.
It really takes all depreciation out of buying a new vehicle where you lose 20% the moment you drive off the lot.
Now if gas goes down, we be a doin' real gud! lol
"
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 10:54:06 am by pdude »

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
Re: BIG Nissan discounts in US
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 11:10:30 am »
Aaah "GAS GOIN" DOWN" tha QUEST fer tha HOLY GROIL.... ::) :P...U have aboot as mucho chanco of J-LO goin' down on ya.................congrats on the Barge-goon... ;)...now  see any new Porsche CAYMANS fer $30K.... :rofl:
Time is to stop everything happening at once

good shopper

Re: BIG Nissan discounts in US
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 08:35:44 pm »
I'm currently looking a Nissans in US and Canada.  Big price differences, I will not be buying in Canada.