NEW FOR 2013:
– New tailgate design adds aerodynamic spoiler, integrated rear view camera.
– Rear view camera standard on SV, PRO-4X and SL.
– Refreshed PRO-4X exterior appearance with revised graphics, satin chrome grille, dark wheel finish, and dark finish lower radiator skid plate.
– Refreshed PRO-4X interior appearance, with white stitching accents (previously red), new logo design, Titan embroidery for cloth seats (leather-appointed seats maintain PRO-4X embroidery).
– 120V outlet in truck bed standard on SV, PRO-4X and SL models.
– New styled steel wheels for S models.
– Moonroof available on PRO-4X, moonroof and DVD optional on SL.
– Sliding type extending sunvisors added to all models.
– Rear reading lamps added to Crew Cab models.
– 4-spoke steering wheel replaces previous 3-spoke design.
– Center console 120V outlet standard on SV, PRO-4X and SL models.
– Display Audio/USB/Satellite radio added as standard on SV, PRO-4X.
– Navigation/USB standard on SL, optional on PRO-4X Luxury Package.
– Paint changes: Pearl White, Espresso Black, Glacier White, Gun Metallic, Graphite Blue, Java Metallic, and Cayenne Red added.
After a year of going unchanged, the Nissan Titan receives significant updates to packaging while sporting a new tailgate design which adds an aerodynamic spoiler and rear view camera. PRO-4X models also get an enhanced exterior and interior.
All Titan models use a 5.6-litre V8 engine, shared with the Armada and Pathfinder, mated to a five-speed automatic transmission. The King Cab has two small rear-hinged doors that open 168 degrees, while the Crew Cab has four independently-opening doors.
The Titan is available in King Cab or Crew Cab configuration. The King comes in S trim in 4×2; SV in 4×2 and 4×4; PRO-4X in 4×4; and SL in 4×4. The Crew Cab is 4×4 only, and comes in S; SV in short- or long-wheelbase; PRO-4X; and SL trim.
Features on the S King Cab trim include two-wheel drive, four-wheel vented disc brakes with ABS, 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, standard bed, Wide Open rear doors, body-colour front bumper and black grille, rear privacy glass, spray-on bedliner, locking tailgate with rear spoiler and cargo bed light, sliding rear window (power on Crew Cab), air conditioning, cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls, tilt steering column, 40/20/40 split front bench seat with fold-down centre console, 60/40 split flip-up/fold-down rear bench seat, cloth seat trim, column shifter with manual shift mode, overhead centre console, Easy Clean vinyl flooring, 6-speaker AM/FM/CD audio, airbags (front, front seat, side curtain), vehicle dynamic control, traction control system, LATCH, and TPMS.
S Crew Cab adds 4×4, fuel tank skid plate, oil pan skid plate, power windows, power locks, remote keyless entry, remote windows down, carpeted flooring, rear reading lights, and 8-speaker audio.
SV King Cab adds (to S King Cab) heavy-duty battery, lower final gear ratio, shift-on-the-fly 4-wheel drive 2-speed transfer case (4×4), 18-inch 6-spoke aluminum alloy wheels, fuel tank skid plate (4×4), oil pan skid plate (4×4), front tow hooks, tow hitch receiver, chrome grille and bumpers, power heated outside tow mirrors, body-colour side mouldings, roar sonar system, Utili-track channel system with four tie-down cleats, lockable driver-side bedside storage, tailgate illumination and bed-mounted 120V AC power outlet, RearView Monitor, Bluetooth Hands-Free phone system, power windows, power locks, remote keyless entry with remote windows down, front door courtesy lights, auto-dimming rearview mirror, digital compass and outside temperature display, centre console-mounted 120V AC power outlet, transmission temperature gauge, sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors and extension, power adjustable pedals, front captain’s chairs with driver-side manual lumbar, 8-way power driver’s seat, fold-down front-passenger’s seat, leather-wrapped transmission shifter and steering wheel, driver seatback pocket, carpeted flooring, steering-wheel mounted audio controls, USB port, MP3/WMA playback, satellite radio, colour display audio, anti-theft system, and Immobilizer Key System.
SV Crew Cab adds 4×4 and associated options as standard, rear reading lights, and 8-speaker audio.
PRO-4X King Cab adds (to SV King Cab) 4×4 and associated options as standard, switch-on-demand electronic locking rear differential, Rancho high-performance shocks, 18-inch 6-spoke dark finished aluminum-alloy wheels, transfer case skid plate, lower radiator skid plate, automatic on/off headlights, fog lights, body-colour front and rear bumpers with satin chrome grille, HomeLink, tow-tone cloth seat trim with white stitching, white-faced gauges, and 8-speaker Rockford Fosgate audio.
PRO-4X Crew Cab adds overhead rear centre console, rear reading lights, and 10-speaker audio.
SL Crew Cab adds (to SV Crew Cab) 20-inch 5-spoke chrome-clad alloy wheels, automatic on/off headlights, chrome tubular step rails, chrome mirrors, moonroof, NissanConnect with Navigation and 5.8-inch colour touch-screen monitor, NavTraffic, hands-free text messaging assistant, in-cabin microfilter, dual zone automatic temperature control, HomeLink, 4-way power front passenger seat, heated front seats, driver’s seat/pedal and mirror memory, leather seating, wood-tone trim, Bluetooth streaming audio, and 10-speaker Rockford Fosgate audio.