NEW FOR 2010:
– Vehicle stability control and traction control available on 2.0 and 2.0S models, standard on 2.0 SL and SE-R models
– New front fascia, grille, headlights and taillights; new brighter beige interior cloth, white meter illumination colour, and chrome accents on HVAC knobs
– 2.0 S adds 4.3-inch colour display audio system with USB input and iPod compatibility
– New 16- and 17-inch wheel design and finishes
– SE-R Spec V uses summer performance tires
– Exterior colours: Kona Bean, Anodized Orange and Snow Cap White added; Matador Red, Midnight Metallic, Polished Granite, Metallic Ice and Arctic White discontinued
For 2010, the Nissan Sentra adds optional or standard vehicle stability control and traction control, which were unavailable on 2009 models. There are new interior and exterior designs, including a new fascia, grille and taillights, and new wheel designs and finishes. The SE-R Spec V now uses summer performance tires.
The Sentra is available as the 2.0, 2.0 S and 2.0 SL, and as the higher-performance SE-R and SE-R Spec V. All use a 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine that makes 140 horsepower in the 2.0 models, 177 horsepower in the SE-R, and 200 horsepower in the SE-R Spec V.
The 2.0 and 2.0 S use a six-speed manual transmission that can be optioned to a CVT; the 2.0 SL uses the CVT only. The SE-R uses a sport-tuned CVT with manual shift mode and paddle shifters, while the Spec V uses a close-ratio six-speed manual transmission.
Features on the 2.0 include 15-inch steel wheels, splash guards, power locks, tilt steering wheel, variable intermittent wipers, four-way manual driver’s seat, cloth upholstery, and CD stereo with auxiliary input.
The 2.0 S adds 16-inch alloy wheels, air conditioning, heated power mirrors, trip computer, outside temperature display, power windows, cruise control, map lights, rear cupholders, six-way manual driver’s seat, 60/40 split-folding rear seat, and premium CD/MP3/WMA stereo system.
The 2.0 SL adds Bluetooth connectivity, integrated overhead CD storage, heated leather seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, anti-theft system, and Rockford Fosgate six-CD/MP3/WMA stereo with XM satellite radio, USB port and iPod interface.
Features on the SE-R include 17-inch alloy wheels, air conditioning, sport-tuned springs, fog lights, body kit, unique fascias, smoked headlight and tail lamp surround, rear spoiler, front stabilizer bar, splash guards, heated mirrors, integrated overhead CD holder, G-force display, trip computer, outside temperature display, power windows, keyless entry, cruise control, map lights, variable intermittent wipers, sport seats with red stitching, leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, aluminum pedals, anti-theft system, and CD/MP3/WMA stereo with auxiliary input, USB port and iPod interface.
The SE-R Spec V adds larger brakes, sport-tuned shocks and struts, lowered ride height, larger front stabilizer bar, reinforced upper cowl, trunk-mounted V-brace, and red front seatbelts.