NEW FOR 2013:
– GLK350 RWD discontinued.
– New CGI V6 with ECO Start/Stop for GLK350 4MATIC.
– New GLK250 BlueTEC 4MATIC model added.
– New colour scheme for instrument cluster/headunits.
– Position swap of turn signal and cruise control stalks.
– ECO driving monitor added in instrument cluster.
– Paint changes: Luzonit Grey, Polar White, and Diamond Silver added.
Going into 2013, the Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class sees some significant changes. For starters, there is no longer a GLK350 rear-wheel drive model. However, a new GLK250 BlueTEC diesel with 4MATIC all-wheel drive is added to the range. Other updates include an improved V6 engine on the GLK350 4MATIC with ECO Start/Stop functionality, along with an ECO driving monitor in the instrument panel.
The GLK-Class comes as the GLK350 4MATIC, with 3.5-litre direct-injected V6 engine (302 hp/273 lb-ft) and seven-speed automatic transmission; or the GLK250 BlueTEC 4MATIC, with a 2.1-litre twin-turbocharged diesel four-cylinder engine (200 hp/369 lb-ft) and seven-speed automatic transmission.
Standard features on the GLK250 BlueTEC 4MATIC include electric power steering, all-wheel drive, auto dimming exterior and interior mirrors, colour instrument cluster display, power folding exterior mirrors, LED daytime running lights and tail lights, 19-inch 5-spoke wheels, ATTENTION ASSIST, and ADAPTIVE BRAKE with HOLD function.
The GLK350 4MATIC adds interior sports package, AMG styling package, ECO Start/Stop function, and 20-inch 5-twin spoke wheels.