NEW FOR 2011:
– New 3.5-litre V6 engine with six-speed automatic transmission
– New grille, exterior mirrors with integrated turn signals and standard Bluetooth connectivity
– Electronic stability control and traction control standard on all models
– LX Convenience, EX and EX Power trim lines add standard heated seats
– LX adds standard cruise control and keyless entry
– LX Convenience and EX models add standard auto-dimming rear-view mirror and garage door opener
– EX adds standard rear-view camera
– EX Luxury adds standard ionized air filtration to automatic climate control
For 2011, the Kia Sedona minivan undergoes numerous changes, including a new 3.5-litre V6 engine with six-speed automatic transmission in place of the previous 3.8-litre with five-speed automatic. The new V6 is more powerful but gets better fuel economy.
All models are now equipped with electronic stability control and traction control, and the various trim lines receive new standard features.
The Sedona uses a 3.5-litre V6 with six-speed automatic transmission. Seating is seven-passenger, with second-row captain’s chairs that can be removed entirely. The 60/40 third-row seat folds completely into the floor. Trim levels are the LX, LX Convenience, EX, EX Power, and EX Luxury.
Features on the LX include 16-inch steel wheels, air conditioning, heated mirrors, variable intermittent wipers, windshield de-icer, one-touch flip-and-fold second-row captain’s chairs, 60/40 split-folding third-row seat, front and second-row armrests, cruise control, CD stereo, Bluetooth connectivity, keyless entry, driver’s auto/down window, power second-row windows, tilt steering column, front-row fold-down centre table, and active front head restraints.
The LX Convenience adds roof rails, heated seats, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, garage door opener and power third-row quarter windows.
The EX adds 17-inch alloy wheels, fog lights, intermittent rear wiper, privacy glass, body-colour door handles, rear-view camera, six-way power driver’s seat, steering wheel-mounted audio controls, and trip computer with compass.
The EX Power adds dual power sliding doors, power liftgate, and power-adjustable pedals.
The EX Luxury adds automatic climate control, power sunroof, heated leather seats, driver side memory, metal grain interior accents, Sirius satellite radio and leather-wrapped steering wheel. It can be further optioned with a navigation system.