NEW FOR 2013:
– Redesigned exterior.
– Ungraded interior includes new soft-touch materials, accent stitching, and ambient lighting.
– Front center airbag added.
– Colour touch infotainment systems with navigation and IntelliLink added.
– 8-way power front passenger seat on Denali and SLT.
– Power tilt/telescopic steering column (Denali).
– Revised transmission controls.
– Dual-flow damper shocks and struts.
– Side blind zone alert and rear cross traffic alert.
– Rearview camera now standard equipment.
– Paint changes: Champagne Silver Metallic, Iridium Metallic, and Atlantis Blue Metallic added.
The 2013 GMC Acadia receives a fairly heavy refresh, with brand new sheetmetal and the inclusion of more equipment across the trim range. Also, revised mechanicals make for a more refined experience.
The Acadia is powered by a 3.6-litre direct-injected V6 with 288 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque as the sole engine choice. A six-speed automatic is the only transmission offered, though it is available in front- or all-wheel drive.
Trim lines are the SLE1, SLE2, SLT1, SLT2 and Denali. Seating is eight-passenger on the SLE1 models and seven-passenger on all others.
Features on the SLE1 include airbags (front, front seat, side curtain), OnStar, automatic headlights, parking assist, remote keyless entry, power locks, content theft-deterrent alarm, four-wheel disc brakes with ABS, front-wheel drive (all-wheel drive optional), power mirrors, lip spoiler, roof rails, 18-inch silver aluminum wheels, air conditioning with rear controls, compass, cruise control, metal-look interior trim, power windows with auto-down driver window, driver information centre, TPMS, 8-passenger seating, 6-way driver seat, 4-way front passenger seat, 60/40 split-bench rear seats, cloth seat trim, satellite radio, steering wheel audio controls, and 6-speaker audio.
SLE2 adds auto-dimming rearview mirror, power trunk release, middle row bucket seats (7 passenger seating), IntelliLink, power front seats, and heated front seats.
SLT1 adds fog lights, heated exterior mirrors, 19-inch machined aluminum wheels, dual zone automatic climate control, HomeLink, leather seating, and 10-speaker Bose audio.
SLT2 adds tilt-down exterior mirrors, auto-dimming driver’s exterior mirror, express up driver window, express down driver and front passenger windows, blind spot sensor, 8-way power front seats, and driver position memory.
Denali adds HID headlights, chrome exhaust outlets, chrome bodyside insert, 20-inch machined aluminum wheels, mini overhead console, leather and wood steering wheel, head-up display, and cooled front seats.