CHANGES FOR 2013:
– Enforcer trim gets vinyl floor as standard.
– SXT, SXT Plus get 20-inch stand alone wheel option; Rallye order group adds body-colour spoiler.
– SRT8 gets no-change premium speaker option, 20-inch black vapour SRT wheel design.
– Paint changes: Granite Crystal Metallic, Billet Metallic, Jazz Blue Pearl added; Tungsten Metallic, Bright Silver Metallic, Blackberry Pearl discontinued.
– Blacktop, Rallye order packages get body-colour rear spoiler and power bump to 300 hp.
– Improved navigation.
– New Pitch Black painted roof option.
– V6 & V8 AWD models add Beats by Dr. Dre sound system as optional equipment.
For 2013, the Dodge Charger continues on its successes since its redesign and adds new standard equipment to order packages.
The Charger is available with three engine options and two transmission options – in rear-wheel or all-wheel drive – depending on trim choice:
– 3.6L Pentastar V6, producing 292 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, mated to a five-speed automatic, in rear-wheel drive configuration only.
– 3.6L Pentastar V6, producing 292 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, mated to an eight-speed automatic, in rear-wheel or all-wheel drive.
– 5.7L HEMI V8, producing 370 hp and 395 lb-ft of torque, mated to a five-speed automatic, in rear-wheel or all-wheel drive.
– 6.4L SRT HEMI V8, producing 470 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque, mated to a five-speed automatic, in rear-wheel drive configuration only.
Trims include SE, SXT (RWD/AWD), SXT Plus (RWD/AWD), R/T (RWD/AWD), R/T Road/Track, SRT Super Bee, and SRT.
SE trim features include 3.6L Pentastar V6, five-speed automatic, 17-inch aluminum wheels, cloth seats, Uconnect 4.3 CD/MP3 with 4.3-inch touchscreen, electronic stability control, hill start assist, ready alert braking, traction control, brake assist, rain brake support, air conditioning with dual-zone climate control, proximity key with push-button start, LED taillights, dual exhaust with bright tips, 6-way power adjustable driver’s seat, power heated mirrors, 60/40 split rear seat, tilt/telescopic steering with cruise and audio controls, acoustic windshield and front side glass, active front headrests, seven airbags, and four wheel disc brakes with ABS.
SXT adds eight-speed automatic transmission, 18-inch aluminum wheels (19-inch on AWD), fog lights, power heated mirrors, heated front seats, Uconnect 8.4 CD/MP3 with 8.4-inch touchscreen, Uconnect hands-free communication with Bluetooth, auto-dimming rearview mirror with microphone, satellite radio (first year free), six premium speakers with 276-watt amplifier, 12-way power adjustable driver’s seat, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, remote start, and universal garage door opener.
SXT Plus adds Nappa leather-faced seats, 12-way power adjustable passenger seat, heated second-row seats, driver and front passenger lower LED lamps, security alarm, and heated and cooled front cup holders. SXT Plus AWD gets larger wheels like the SXT AWD.
R/T adds 5.7L HEMI V8 with five-speed automatic transmission, performance suspension and exhaust, low beam HID headlamps, rear body-colour spoiler, and front overhead LED lighting. R/T AWD gets larger wheels like the SXT AWD.
R/T Road/Track adds Nappa leather-faced seats with perforated suede inserts, 3.06 axle ratio, paddle shifters, 20-inch chrome clad wheels, heated and ventilated front seats, auto-dimming driver’s side mirror with auto-adjust in reverse, power tilt/telescopic steering wheel, power adjustable pedals, four-wheel disc performance antilock brakes, dual-zone automatic temperature control, six premium speakers with 276-watt amplifier, high-speed engine controller, and retro R/T badging.
SRT Super Bee adds 6.4L HEMI V8, Super Bee embroidered cloth seats, 20-inch aluminum wheels with black painted pockets, rear matte black spoiler, Uconnect 4.3 with Super Bee performance pages, black grille with Super Bee badge, Super Bee decals, 6-way power adjustable driver’s seat, lower bodyside body-colour cladding, four-piston Brembo brakes with black painted calipers, functional hood scoop, performance steering and suspension, and three mode electronic stability control.
SRT adds (to R/T Road/Track) 6.4L HEMI V8, 20-inch forged aluminum wheels, Nappa leather-faced seats with perforated suede inserts, functional hood scoop, monochromatic exterior, carbon-fibre aluminum accents, bright pedals, Uconnect 8.4N with Garmin GPS Navigation and SRT performance pages, 19 speakers including subwoofer and 900-watt amplifier, rearview camera, two-mode adaptive damping suspension, and four-piston Brembo brakes with painted red calipers.