NEW FOR 2011:
– 272-horsepower supercharged 3.0-litre V6 engine replaces 3.6-litre V6
– 333-horsepower supercharged 3.0-litre Sport V6 engine replaces 4.2-litre V8
– New eight-speed Tiptronic transmission replaces six-speed
– Standard Sirius satellite radio, Audi Music Interface, heated rear seats, and Audi Efficiency Program display in trip computer
– Premium Package adds 19-inch five-arm V-wheels and power-adjustable steering column
– 3.0 Quattro Sport adds standard 21-inch five-segmented spoke wheels and S-Line sport package
– Panorama sunroof adds deep-tinted glass
– Metallic/Pearl Effect paint is extra-charge option on Premium models
For 2011, the Audi Q7 receives two new engines, both supercharged 3.0-litre V6 powerplants producing 272 or 333 horsepower. These replace the previous 3.6-litre V6 and 4.2-litre V8 respectively. The 3.0-litre turbocharged direct-injection diesel remains, but now has an eight-speed automatic transmission, as do the V6 engines.
All models receive standard Sirius satellite radio, heated rear seats, music interface, and the Audi Efficiency Program, a display in the trip computer intended to help maximize fuel efficiency. The Premium Package adds new wheels and a power-adjustable steering column.
The Audi Q7 comes with a supercharged 3.0-litre V6 making 272 horsepower; a supercharged 3.0-litre V6 making 333 horsepower in the Sport; and a 3.0-litre turbocharged direct-injection V6 diesel. All use an eight-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission and Quattro all-wheel drive with a 42:58 torque split.
The 3.0 Sport has standard three-row seating, while the third row can be optioned on all other models.
Features on the 3.0 include 18-inch alloy wheels, dual-zone automatic climate control, tire pressure monitoring system, heated washer nozzles, privacy glass, front and rear fog lamps, cruise control, auto up/down windows, power mirrors with integrated turn signals, illuminated vanity mirrors, four-spoke multifunction leather-wrapped tilt and telescopic steering wheel, heated leather seats, 12-way power driver’s seat, heated rear seats, 40/20/40 split-folding rear seat, driver information centre, rain-sensing wipers, rear wiper, six-CD/MP3 stereo, Sirius satellite radio and iPod interface.
The 3.0 Premium adds 19-inch alloy wheels, heated steering wheel with power tilt and telescopic, self-levelling bi-xenon headlamps with washers, LED daytime running lights, power tailgate, auto-dimming exterior mirrors, advanced parking system with rear-view camera, 12-way power passenger seat, driver’s side memory, genuine wood trim, auto-dimming rear-view mirror with compass, voice recognition system, and Bluetooth connectivity.
The 3.0 Sport adds 21-inch alloy wheels, three-panel panorama sunroof, Metallic/Pearl Effect paint, S-line trim, manual rear sunshades, three-spoke multifunction sport steering wheel with paddle shifters, 50/50 split-folding third-row seat, and Bose premium surround sound system.
The TDI is equipped similarly to the 3.0.
The TDI Premium is equipped similarly to the 3.0 Premium.