NEW FOR 2015:
– New eight-speed Touchtronic III automatic gearbox introduced as standard equipment.
– Enhanced power, performance and efficiency.
– New Bosch Engine Management system introduced as standard equipment.
– Revised DSC and steering ECU as standard equipment.
– Uprated, larger front brakes introduced as standard equipment.
– Retuned brake booster and rear suspension bushes (+20% stiffer) introduced as standard equipment.
– New interior seat trim and stitching introduced as standard equipment.
– Piano Black facia now standard equipment.
– Series of new colour and trim options available.
Just a year after an update, Aston Martin turns up the wick yet again. The Rapide S now has 552 hp and 465 lb-ft of torque. Along with a new Bosch engine management system and other electronic revisions, the Rapide S has a brand new eight-speed automatic replacing the outgoing six-speed slushbox.
It’s this new transmission that brings a new level of performance to the Rapide S. The four-door Aston sedan is now good for the sprint to 100 km/h in 4.4 seconds onto a top speed of 327 km/h.