NEW FOR 2013:
– Automatic headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, backup camera added as standard equipment (all)
– Sport suspension added as no-charge option (V8 Vantage)
– Standard suspension added as no-charge option (V8 Vantage S Coupe)
– Optional Luxe Pack available, includes Aston Martin 700W Premium Audio, heated & memory seats, bright finish grill & Magnum Silver bonnet and side strake meshes (V8 Vantage, V8 Vantage S)
– Optional Exterior Carbon Pack available, includes mirror caps, side strakes, rear lamp infills (V8 Vantage, V8 Vantage S)
– Optional Interior Carbon Pack available, includes facia, gearshift surround, door pulls (all)
– Six-speed manual available (V8 Vantage S)
Quintessentially British — the Aston Martin Vantage range (V8, V8 S, V12) adds a significant amount of standard equipment for 2013. It also gets a few no-charge options for those looking for improved handling on the Vantage or improved ride on the Vantage S.
The Vantage V8 is available as a coupe or roadster. The V12 comes as a coupe only. The V8 uses a 4.7-litre V8 with six-speed manual transmission or six-speed automated “sport-shift” transmission mounted mid-rear. The Vantage S model also uses the 4.7-litre but with higher power output and with a new seven-speed Sport Shift transmission or six-speed manual. The V12 uses a 6.0-litre V12 engine with six-speed manual transmission.
Features on the V8 Vantage include 18-inch aluminum wheels, automatic climate control, full grain leather interior, alloy trim, electroluminescent gauges, power seats, xenon headlamps, backup sensors, trip computer, tire pressure monitoring system, LED map lights, rear parking sensors, and six-CD/MP3 stereo with integrated Apple iPod connector. The coupe features an Alcantara headliner.
Features on the V12 include 19-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control, carbon fibre door pulls, ten-way power-adjustable sport seats with memory, trip computer, cruise control, navigation system, Bluetooth connectivity, power-folding mirrors, rear parking sensors, auto-dimming rearview mirror, tire pressure monitoring system, and audio system with MP3 connectivity. A special Carbon Black Edition is also available, featuring black paint scheme, ten-spoke wheels, 700-watt premium audio system, unique interior appointments and front parking sensors.