NEW FOR 2010:
– Refreshed model with increased horsepower and fuel economy, exterior and interior design, and new available technologies
– LX adds standard alloy wheels and privacy glass
– EX adds standard eight-way power driver’s seat, dual-zone automatic climate control, USB jack, body-colour mirrors and handles, auto on/off headlamps, centre console, and compass
– EX-L adds standard auto on/off headlamps, USB jack, compass, XM satellite radio, and available Bluetooth connectivity
– Exterior colours: Opal Sage Metallic and Polished Metal Metallic added; Green Tea Metallic, Tango Red Pearl, Royal Blue Pearl and Borrego Beige discontinued
For 2010, the Honda CR-V receives a mid-cycle refreshing, with more horsepower and improved fuel economy. On the exterior, it has a redesigned front fascia, grille, bumpers and hood, and a ten-spoke alloy wheel design on the EX and EX-L models replaces a previous seven-spoke wheel design. The front seats have wider centre armrests, auto on/off headlamps are added to the EX, and Bluetooth connectivity is now included with the optional navigation system. Modifications also include new seat fabric textures, a new door handle design, and revised trim panel sections for the steering wheel, gear selector and upper glovebox.
Sold as the LX, EX and EX-L, the CR-V uses a 2.4-litre four-cylinder engine with five-speed automatic transmission. The LX and EX are front-wheel drive and can be optioned to all-wheel drive, while the EX-L is AWD only.
Features on the LX include 17-inch alloy wheels, air conditioning, tire pressure monitoring system, front and rear splash guards, heated mirrors, conversation mirror, cruise control, intermittent front and rear wipers, power locks with keyless entry, auto up/down driver’s window, retractable centre tray table, tilt and telescopic steering wheel, CD/MP3/WMA stereo with auxiliary input, fuel economy meter, rear privacy glass, manual driver’s seat height adjustment, 60/40 split-folding slide and tumble rear seats, fold-down rear centre armrest, and under-seat storage bin.
The EX adds dual-zone automatic climate control, eight-way power driver’s seat, USB jack, body-colour mirrors and handles, auto on/off headlamps, centre console, compass, security alarm, chrome grille inserts, power sunroof, dual-deck cargo shelf, exterior temperature display, variable intermittent wipers, and six-CD/MP3 stereo with steering wheel-mounted controls.
The EX-L adds premium stereo, heated leather seats, eight-way power driver’s seat, XM satellite radio, and leather-wrapped steering wheel. Optional on the EX-L is the under-seat storage bin, along with an available navigation system with backup camera and Bluetooth connectivity.