NEW FOR 2010:
– Standard active head restraints and four-wheel disc brakes
– New 17- and 18-inch wheel designs
– Hood strakes, heated and cooled cupholder, and rear cargo organizer deleted; Chrysler logo removed from leather seats
– Premium Stain Repel fabric and fold-flat passenger seat standard on LX and Touring sedan and convertible models
– Limited sedan comes only with 3.5-litre V6
– Touring sedan adds six-CD/MP3 stereo and fog lamps
– Power retractable hardtop unavailable on Touring convertible, standard on Limited convertible
– Limited convertible adds standard 18-inch aluminum wheels
– UConnect hands-free and Sirius satellite radio packaged in Hands-Free Convenience Group
– Exterior colours: White Gold Metallic added; Clearwater Blue and Light Sandstone Metallic discontinued
For 2010, the Chrysler Sebring sedan and convertible undergo several trim changes. On all models, the hood strakes, heated and cooled cupholder, and rear cargo organizer are deleted, while active head restraints and four-wheel disc brakes are added to all models.
The Limited sedan now comes solely with the 3.5-litre V6, while soft and hard tops are used on specific convertible models, without the choice of options. LX and Touring models receive premium Stain Repel fabric and a fold-flat passenger seat, and the Touring sedan adds a six-CD stereo and fog lamps.
The Sebring sedan and convertible use a 2.4-litre four-cylinder and four-speed automatic in the LX; a 2.7-litre flexible-fuel V6 and four-speed automatic in the Touring; and 3.5-litre high-output V6 with six-speed automatic in the Limited.
Features on the LX sedan include 16-inch steel wheels, air conditioning, body-colour heated mirrors, variable intermittent wipers, floor mats, CD/MP3 stereo with auxiliary input, Stain Repel seat fabric, fold-flat front passenger seat, 60/40 split-folding rear seat, tilt and telescopic steering column, driver’s auto-down window, keyless entry, cruise control, and tire pressure monitoring system.
The Touring sedan adds 17-inch alloy wheels, automatic headlamps, fog lights, six-CD/MP3 stereo, eight-way power driver’s seat, leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, auto up/down front windows, touring suspension, and electronic stability control.
The Limited adds 18-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control, heated leather seats, tortoise shell and leather-wrapped steering wheel, and tip start.
Features on the LX convertible include 16-inch steel wheels, air conditioning, cloth convertible top, black power mirrors, variable intermittent wipers, floor mats, six-CD/MP3 stereo with auxiliary input, Stain Repel seat fabric, cruise control, tilt and telescopic sport steering wheel, keyless entry, auto-down front windows, and tire pressure monitoring system.
The Touring convertible adds 17-inch alloy wheels, heated body-colour mirrors, fog lamps, electronic vehicle information centre, six-way power seats, and touring suspension.
The Limited convertible adds 18-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control, power retractable hardtop, automatic headlamps, auto-dimming rearview mirror, Boston Acoustics sound system, Sirius satellite radio, remote starter, heated leather seats, tortoise shell and leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, UConnect hands-free connectivity with voice command, tip start, and security alarm.