NEW FOR 2010:
– Lucerne Super rocker panels and fog lamps carried over to all models
– Optional 18-inch chrome wheel design on Super
– Backlit gauges on instrument panel cluster
– Available Bluetooth connectivity on CX model
– Interior colours: Ebony and Cocoa/Shale Super on new CXL Special
– Exterior colours: Dark Crimson Metallic, Ming Blue Metallic, Gold Mist Metallic and Dark Mocha Bronze Metallic added; Mystic Sapphire Tri-Coat discontinued
For 2010, the Buick Lucerne undergoes trim changes. All models now share the rocker panel styling and fog lights from the 2009 Super, and backlit gauges in the instrument panel cluster that were a late-model change in 2009 are now standard on all models. The CX trim line offers Bluetooth connectivity, the Super receives new optional wheels, and the CXL adds a CXL Special package.
The Lucerne is available as the CX and CXL, with 3.9-litre V6, and as the Super, with 4.6-litre V8. Both engines mate to a four-speed automatic transmission.
Features on the CX include 17-inch alloy wheels, air conditioning, front cornering lights, heated mirrors with driver’s side auto-dimming, variable intermittent wipers, cruise control, front and rear floor mats, driver information centre, tire pressure monitoring system, auto-dimming rearview mirror, tilt leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, express-down driver’s window, automatic rear suspension level control, keyless entry, six-way power cloth front seats, CD/MP3 stereo, and OnStar.
The CXL adds dual-zone automatic climate control, cargo net, heated steering wheel, garage door opener, eight-way power heated leather seats with driver’s side memory, Bluetooth connectivity, and XM satellite radio.
The Super adds 18-inch alloy wheels, chrome side mouldings, embroidered floor mats, compass, power tilt and telescopic Walnut Burl and leather heated steering wheel, magnetic ride control, Magnasteer variable-assist steering, remote starter, electronic stability control, rear parking assist, perforated leather seat upholstery, and premium Harman/Kardon six-CD stereo.