NEW FOR 2010:
– 3.2 Quattro model and cabriolet configuration discontinued
– New S4 with supercharged 3.0-litre V6 engine added
– 2.0T models add standard driver information display with trip computer
– 2.0T Quattro Premium models add standard 18-inch alloy wheels and LED taillights (except Avant); “Symphony” radio replaced with “Concert” radio; available S-line Sport Package
– New wheel designs
– 18-inch Sport Package wheels now available with all-season tires
– Optional bi-xenon headlamps now include LED taillights (except Avant)
– Exterior colours: Garnet Red Pearl Effect added; Dakar Beige Metallic, Aruba Blue Pearl Effect and Misano Red Pearl Effect discontinued
– Interior colour: Laurel Nutmeg wood trim optional with Black, Light Grey and Cardamom Beige; Walnut Brown and Almond Ash Beige discontinued
Completely redesigned for 2009, the Audi A4 receives additional changes for 2010, including the reintroduction of the high-performance S4. The cabriolet (convertible) A4, which was a carry-over model for 2009, has been discontinued, along with the 3.2-litre V6 used in 2009. Other changes include a standard driver information display with trip computer, revised wheel designs, available all-season tires on the Sport Package, and on sedan models, new LED taillights; the Avant models continue to use incandescent lights.
The A4 is available as a four-door sedan or four-door Avant wagon; the sedan is available in front-wheel drive or with Quattro all-wheel drive, while the Avant uses Quattro only. It uses a turbocharged 2.0-litre direct-injection engine, mated to a continuously variable transmission (CVT) in front-wheel drive, or to a six-speed manual or optional six-speed Tiptronic automatic in the Quattro sedan, and the six-speed automatic only in the Avant. The S4 uses a supercharged 3.0-litre V6 engine with six-speed manual or optional seven-speed S-tronic dual-clutch transmission, and comes only with Quattro all-wheel drive.
Features on the 2.0T sedan include 17-inch alloy wheels, single-zone automatic climate control, fog lamps, Intelligent Key entry, ultrasonic interior monitoring system, cruise control, heated mirrors, variable intermittent wipers, heated washer nozzles, sunroof, heated leather seats with driver’s side power adjustment, 60/40 split-folding rear seats, front and rear carpet floor mats, locking illuminated glovebox, and multi-function four-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel.
The 2.0T Quattro sedan and Avant are similarly equipped.
The 2.0T Quattro Premium models add 18-inch alloy wheels, three-zone automatic climate control, rain- and speed-sensing wipers, LED daytime running lights, bi-xenon headlamps with washers, LED taillights, Bluetooth connectivity, and music interface with iPod control.
Features on the S4 include 18-inch alloy wheels, three-zone automatic climate control, rain- and speed-sensing wipers, heated washer nozzles, LED daytime running lights, bi-xenon headlamps with washers, LED taillights, fog lamps, Intelligent Key, ultrasonic interior monitoring system, cruise control, heated mirrors, Bluetooth connectivity, chrome side window trim, sunroof, heated leather and Alcantara seats, driver’s side memory, 60/40 split-folding rear seats, front and rear carpet floor mats, locking illuminated glovebox, multi-function three-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel, auto-dimming mirror with compass, six-CD Symphony stereo, music interface, and Sirius satellite radio.
The S4 Premium adds 19-inch alloy wheels, adaptive headlights, garage door opener, Advanced Key with starter button, Side Assist, Drive Select, rear parking sensors, and Silk Nappa leather upholstery.