NEW FOR 2010:
– Standard six-bar front grille, xenon headlamps, power-folding mirrors with tip-down in reverse, and auto unlocking feature
– Revised sports seat head restraint profile
– Upgrades to satellite navigation system, air conditioning and electrical systems
– New ten-spoke wheel design
– Optional 1000-watt Bang & Olufsen stereo, magnum silver meshes, clear taillamps, polished alloy sill tread plates, perforated leather seat inserts, micro-spin alloy fascia trim, iridium interior finish, and luggage set
For 2010, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage coupe and roadster undergo minor changes. A six-bar front grille is now standard, along with xenon headlamps, power-folding mirrors that tip down in reverse, and an auto-unlocking feature; several systems are enhanced, and there is a new ten-spoke alloy wheel design. New available options include a premium stereo, perforated leather seats, new finishes, and a luggage set.
Both the coupe and roadster use a 4.7-litre V8, designed by Aston Martin and built in the company’s engine plant in Germany. The engine, which is front-mid-mounted, is mated to a six-speed manual transmission mounted mid-rear for optimum weight distribution.
Features include 18-inch aluminum wheels, automatic climate control, full grain leather interior, alloy trim, electroluminescent gauges, power seats, xenon headlamps, backup sensors, trip computer, tire pressure monitoring system, LED map lights, rear parking sensors, and six-CD/MP3 stereo with integrated Apple iPod connector. The coupe features an Alcantara headliner.
Available options include a Sportshift automated manual transmission, heated seats, cruise control, power-folding mirrors, auto-dimming interior mirror with garage door opener, front parking sensors, memory seats, umbrella, navigation system, personalized sill plaques, 19-inch wheels and premium Dolby Pro Logic II stereo.