Oshawa, Ontario (May 14, 2012) – Chevrolet has announced pricing and option package details for the upcoming Spark. It will be available in three well-equipped trim levels starting at $13,395 + $1500 destination.
Spark also offers more passenger and cargo room than other mini cars such as the Fiat 500, Smartfortwo and Scion IQ.
“With the Spark, Chevrolet has the opportunity to connect with a new generation of car buyers who expect more from every product they purchase,” said Chris Perry, vice president of Chevrolet Global Marketing. “So we wanted to make the process of choosing a Spark as simple as possible by reducing the number of stand-alone options and providing more standard content to each trim level at a competitive price.”
Spark LS starting at $13,495 includes:
- Standard 1.2L Ecotec engine and five-speed manual transmission
- Standard convenience features including power windows, rear window wiper, auxiliary input jack, outside temperature display and trip computer
- 15-inch aluminum wheels
- 60/40 split flip-and-fold rear seat
- Comprehensive safety package including 10 air bags, electronic stability control with traction control and brake assist
- OnStar Directions & Connections plan standard with six-month introductory subscription
Spark 1LT starting at $16,695 includes LS standard content and adds:
- Air Conditioning
- Standard 7-inch colour touch radio with Chevrolet MyLink, Bluetooth connectivity for select phones, steering wheel audio controls, USB port and Sirius XM Radio with three-month trial subscription
- Other standard convenience features include power door locks with remote keyless entry, theft deterent system, outside power mirrors, floor mats, visor mirrors, and cruise control
Spark 2LT starting at $18,495 includes all 1LT standard content and adds:
- Unique 15-inch aluminum two-tone wheels
- Fog lamps
- Exterior appearance enhancements including silver painted roof rails; chrome lift gate handle, exhaust outlet and beltline molding; body-colour lower rocker molding; front and rear body-colour sport fascias with unique front upper and lower grille inserts
- On the interior, leatherette seats and heated front seats and leather-wrapped steering wheel
Chevrolet MyLink in the Spark will include Stitcher Smart Radio apps. Later in the model year, the recently introduced GogoLink – an embedded smartphone application that delivers full-function navigation including live traffic updates – will be available. Pricing for GogoLink will be announced later.