Author Topic: Book review: Toyota Under Fire - Lessons for Turning Crisis into Opportunity  (Read 3047 times)

Offline Autos_Editor

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +91/-560
    • View Profile

Authors Liker and Ogden examine how Toyota recovered so quickly from accusations of unintended acceleration in some of its vehicles.

Read More...

Offline Threader

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +13/-29
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2008 STI, 2012 Caravan
Yesterdays Autos.ca 2012 Toyota Camry review is not open to comments. Simple honest omission or was there a request by Toyota to keep comments closed on the article? Just wondering  ???
2008 Subaru STI Performance Build Story

http://www.autos.ca/forum/index.php/topic,80495.0.html

Offline paul246

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +6/-21
    • View Profile
Yesterdays Autos.ca 2012 Toyota Camry review is not open to comments. Simple honest omission or was there a request by Toyota to keep comments closed on the article? Just wondering  ???

This has happened several times with other car reviews, but after a day or so the comments section comes back. I have no idea why this happens, but its not a brand specific omission.

Offline chrischasescars

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +19/-31
  • The Voice of Reason
    • View Profile
The Camry first drive is too open to comments. There's no thread in the forums, cos no one had clicked the link at the bottom of the article. (Until a second ago, when I did.)

EDIT: I spoke too soon - the Camry topic had ended up in the recycle bin, somehow. It's back, where it belongs.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 11:03:27 am by chrischasescars »
I used to work here.