Author Topic: Today was not my day  (Read 6724 times)

Offline Fobroader

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1423/-2113
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Lexus GX460, 2018 Kawasaki Versys X300
Re: Today was not my day
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2016, 01:02:28 pm »
My buddies wife is on her 4th or 5th mirror and I think doors/fender/quarter panel repair on her Tahoe from constantly clipping her garage going in and out....oh....and she destroyed an air compressor that he had borrowed by driving almost all the way over it.

People like that shouldn't drive large vehicles.

Worst part....its a company vehicle. I wouldn't trust her in a golf cart or smart car let alone a 6000lb suv.
Lighten up Francis.....

Online OliverD

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +254/-768
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2011 BMW 328i Touring, 1998 Jaguar XJR, 2024 Mini Cooper S
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2016, 01:46:11 pm »
My buddies wife is on her 4th or 5th mirror and I think doors/fender/quarter panel repair on her Tahoe from constantly clipping her garage going in and out....oh....and she destroyed an air compressor that he had borrowed by driving almost all the way over it.

Worst part....its a company vehicle. I wouldn't trust her in a golf cart or smart car let alone a 6000lb suv.

In that case, she shouldn't be driving at all.

Online rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1253/-7197
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2016, 03:14:17 pm »
Scrap yards. the 3 is fairly a common car. although you'll probably need to paint it.

Could be that the 4 door and the 4 door hatch (aka 5 door) have different front doors.   Me thinks the fender were it meets the door is screwed up so it will require paint anyways so a body/bondo job is probably in the future as the cheapest fix.

I've backed out of a garage with the drivers door open once upon a time.   :rofl2:   However, not hilarious at the time.

A terrible woman driver in a full sized SUV is the most frightening, dangerous thing on the road
How fast is my 911?  Supras sh*t on on me all the time...in reverse..with blown turbos  :( ...

Offline Fobroader

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1423/-2113
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Lexus GX460, 2018 Kawasaki Versys X300
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2016, 03:30:22 pm »
Scrap yards. the 3 is fairly a common car. although you'll probably need to paint it.

Could be that the 4 door and the 4 door hatch (aka 5 door) have different front doors.   Me thinks the fender were it meets the door is screwed up so it will require paint anyways so a body/bondo job is probably in the future as the cheapest fix.

I've backed out of a garage with the drivers door open once upon a time.   :rofl2:   However, not hilarious at the time.

A terrible woman driver in a full sized SUV is the most frightening, dangerous thing on the road

You won't hear any arguments from me......

Online rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1253/-7197
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2016, 03:37:34 pm »
A woman driver in a minivan full of kids is a close second...

Offline tortoise

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +235/-453
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2016, 03:54:05 pm »
Bonus points for being drunk.
Only the slow and dim know where they're going in life, and seldom is it worth the trip. - Tom Robbins.

Offline ktm525

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +117/-434
  • Just walk away!
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Land Rover LR4, Honda Ridgeline, Husqvarna FE501
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2016, 10:19:50 am »

Fixed that for you.

Offline Scaerio

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +193/-127
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2013 Volvo C30 T5; all my exes: 2005 Suzuki Aerio SE, '02 Renault Clio, '93 Volvo 850 GLT, '78 MB W-123 230
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2016, 08:37:22 pm »

Fixed that for you.

:thumbup:
I'd rather be car-poor than house-poor...