Author Topic: BMW and Boeing Form Carbon Fiber Recycling Pact  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Autos_Editor

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +91/-560
    • View Profile
BMW and Boeing Form Carbon Fiber Recycling Pact
« on: December 13, 2012, 08:53:02 am »

Boeing and the BMW Group signed a collaboration agreement to participate in joint research on carbon fiber recycling and share knowledge about carbon fiber materials and manufacturing.
Read More...

Offline redman

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +100/-298
  • Make mine a flat white, triple shot.
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2010 Subaru Legacy Limited, 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT son's
Re: BMW and Boeing Form Carbon Fiber Recycling Pact
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 02:52:16 pm »
I'm just surprised to find out the BMW Group is made up of BMW, Mini, Husqvarna Motorcycles and Rolls-Royce automobiles.

When did Husqvarna get into motorcycles and why does a Rolls owner care how much less his vehicle weighs.
Past New (8yrs) Car Dealer for : BMW, Lexus, Nissan and Toyota<br />Past Used Vehicle Dealer: All Makes and Models. Seen a lot of it. Drove a lot of it. <br />Four-stroke Otto Engine 1876. Modern timer, pop-up toaster 1919 keep convincing yourself that you have the "latest appliance".

Offline blur911

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +242/-779
  • Nasty Weasel
    • View Profile
  • Cars: and bikes by age:BMW, Porsche, Subaru, Suzuki, Suzuki, Mazda, Jaguar, Kawasaki, Porsche, GMC, Suzuki
Re: BMW and Boeing Form Carbon Fiber Recycling Pact
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 11:16:45 am »

When did Husqvarna get into motorcycles

I've always thought of them as a motorcycle company, later found out they made chainsaws.
They make great dirt bikes, would love to have one. 

Italian made German owned Swedish motorcycles.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 11:40:43 am by blur911 »
Mr Pickypants