Author Topic: Afrer Market Mud Guards - hyundai tucson  (Read 1147 times)

Offline RunsinLight

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +12/-34
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2018 Ford F150 XLT
Afrer Market Mud Guards - hyundai tucson
« on: March 26, 2015, 10:39:53 am »
Currently I have the dealer mudguards which are pretty much useless. I'm considering getting an after market set (front) that might provide a bit more coverage without looking hideous.

Would anyone have any recommendations?

Offline Fobroader

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1423/-2113
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Lexus GX460, 2018 Kawasaki Versys X300
Re: Afrer Market Mud Guards - hyundai tucson
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 11:52:18 am »
Rallyarmor if you are serious about coverage and protection. Otherwise see what else is there in "universal fit" mud flaps, most ones are there for show and do not really do a heck of a lot
Lighten up Francis.....

Offline HeliDriver

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +175/-235
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2023 Crosstrek Sport 6MT; 2011 Yukon XL 2500
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 11:56:53 am »
WeatherTech makes nice ones for lots of vehicles. Got them for the Yukon and they fit great. But they're probably not a lot bigger than the stock ones.

Offline Fobroader

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1423/-2113
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Lexus GX460, 2018 Kawasaki Versys X300
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 11:58:11 am »
WeatherTech makes nice ones for lots of vehicles. Got them for the Yukon and they fit great. But they're probably not a lot bigger than the stock ones.

Already checked, nothing for the Tucson  :(

Offline RunsinLight

• Drunk on Fuel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 12:42:26 pm »
Universal ones may work but pricey! Will messure my vehicle and see what they might look like, how far they would stick out.

Rallyarmor if you are serious about coverage and protection. Otherwise see what else is there in "universal fit" mud flaps, most ones are there for show and do not really do a heck of a lot

Northernridge

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 01:52:04 pm »
I ordered custom fit Husky guards for the Sierra and they have been great. Nicely designed (flared out slightly to catch debris), fit perfect and were easy to install...and pretty cheap as I recall. Also included a little piece of 3M film for added protection.

Here's how smart I am...I was getting ready to take off the front wheel to make room for the drill and just before I jacked up the truck to do so, it occurred to me: Just turn the wheels!  :P

Offline quadzilla

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +391/-634
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 Rock'n Rolla Nightstalker
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 04:16:55 pm »
I ordered custom fit Husky guards for the Sierra and they have been great. Nicely designed (flared out slightly to catch debris), fit perfect and were easy to install...and pretty cheap as I recall. Also included a little piece of 3M film for added protection.

Here's how smart I am...I was getting ready to take off the front wheel to make room for the drill and just before I jacked up the truck to do so, it occurred to me: Just turn the wheels!  :P

But when you go to do the other side wouldn't the wheel be in they way now.  :P :rofl2:

Offline RunsinLight

• Drunk on Fuel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 06:48:50 pm »

Brilliant! I never thought of that when I was having trouble reaching the screw holes on my front ones.  :winner: