Author Topic: Hello from Norway!  (Read 1045 times)

Offline chrisnerg

• Noob
  • Carma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Cars: WV
Hello from Norway!
« on: June 30, 2015, 09:47:37 am »
Coming all the way from Oslo, Norway to this forum. Let me be honest with everyone. I'm not here because I am super interested in cars in general. What I am interested in is green product development in any industry, and I see the car industry being on of the more interesting ones because of the high impact on environment and the wide spread passion for cars around the world.

Right now, me and my buddy are writing our master thesis on this very subject. Our theories are very interesting and I wish I could share them with you now. However, what I need from you is that you answer our questionnaire so we will have data to analyse.

We are really having trouble to find respondents, and we need them to be from Canada, UK, or U.S (Native English speakers), so it would mean the world for us if you could help us get there!

In advance, thank you for your kind and honest help.

Let me know who of you that would be willing to answer the study. This forum wont let me post the link, so I can private message it to anyone interested in helping me. Should take 10-15 minutes and its all about cars.

We will be happy to share results after publishing the results.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 09:54:48 am by chrisnerg »