Author Topic: 2016 Focus EV  (Read 1323 times)

Offline sszoomzoom

• Auto Obsessed
  • Carma: +24/-10
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2023 Mazda CX5 Signature - Soul Red Crystal Metallic
2016 Focus EV
« on: July 23, 2016, 07:15:58 pm »
Just came back from a test drive of the Focus EV and I am impressed. I had a huge smile on my face the whole time I drove it and then the whole time my wife drove it. That car has very good pick up and can go really fast. Was weird not to hear an engine and also not to feel gear shifting. If the range would be better I could give up driving a stick. The price is also very good at only 34000 with all in I think is the best price for an EV and makes it the cheapest. I will wait for the 2017 as they will come put with a bigger battery. Go out and drive one and hope you wont be disappointed.

Offline EV Dan

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +480/-383
    • View Profile
  • Cars: '21 Venzaurus
Re: 2016 Focus EV
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 07:38:20 pm »
Wouldn't it be awesome if they made a gas powered shaver for ICE enthusiasts? Just a shower thought  :P

Chevy Bolt and Nissan Leaf 2.0 will likely be first to market with 200 mile batteries. Tesla Model 3 shouldn't be far behind.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach the man to fish and he wakes you up at 5 in the morning.

Offline X-Traction

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +58/-96
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Focus EV
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 03:28:06 pm »
Wouldn't it be awesome if they made a gas powered shaver for ICE enthusiasts? Just a shower thought  :P

You could go to Alaska. They don't do anything without running a gas motor.
And some cretins think I hate cars.