Author Topic: Chrysler Canada Employees Donate Heavily to United Way  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Autos_Editor

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +91/-560
    • View Profile
Chrysler Canada Employees Donate Heavily to United Way
« on: December 17, 2012, 08:46:19 am »

Chrysler Canada today announced that its employees and retirees in Windsor-Essex County have donated $1,143,343.13 to the 2013 United Way Campaign at the Company's Automotive Research and Development Centre (ARDC).
Read More...

Offline aaronk

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +45/-38
    • View Profile
Re: Chrysler Canada Employees Donate Heavily to United Way
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 08:55:50 am »
It's nice to see folks giving back generously - there are so many great organizations out there that do important work that need our help.

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
Re: Chrysler Canada Employees Donate Heavily to United Way
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 08:57:44 am »
break the giving down before applauding..........$100 a pop...0r   a TOONIE......................yes all giving is good but why is this a "TOPIC" ???

are all Chrysler employees expecting layoffs!!  (cheap shot)..lets compare ALL THE OTHER CAR COS too...............(NOT)

as an aside I gave $250 a year for ages to the same charity at work.....

I expect 3 THREADS of "He is a jolly good fellow by the Mormon Tabernac Choir" :stick: ..

He who gives and boasts (as i did) deserve no plaudits........damn i just lost a BILLION plaudits... ;D :light: :think: :shuffle:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 09:02:27 am by safristi »
Time is to stop everything happening at once