Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2341 times)

Offline Sandman

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +9/-1
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Audi S5
Greetings
« on: July 28, 2016, 12:24:47 pm »
G'day all,
Longtime lurker that finally registered.
I drive 2013 Audi S5 as my DD and I am looking to change it this year. Just not sure to what yet.

Offline Allen

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +116/-434
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2021 Q5 Sline, 2022 Honda HRV Touring
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 02:06:36 pm »
Welcome  :hello:.... always good to have another FGC  owner join the forum

Offline lebowski

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +96/-70
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Car: '06 Legacy GT Wagon 5-speed. Rich corinthian leather upholstery. Roof rack. AM/FM/CD.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 02:23:27 pm »
Welcome. S5's a heckuva great DD. What [sorts of] cars are you considering?

Offline Sandman

• Learner's Permit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 05:11:57 pm »
Thanks for the greetings. The S5 (FGC) has been pretty much trouble free surprisingly.
I am looking at the BMW 4 series and waiting to see what the new Infiniti Coupe looks like. I tried the Lexus coupe the other week but found it too small inside.

Offline lebowski

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +96/-70
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Car: '06 Legacy GT Wagon 5-speed. Rich corinthian leather upholstery. Roof rack. AM/FM/CD.
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 05:35:59 pm »
Thanks for the greetings. The S5 (FGC) has been pretty much trouble free surprisingly.
I am looking at the BMW 4 series and waiting to see what the new Infiniti Coupe looks like. I tried the Lexus coupe the other week but found it too small inside.

Nice. There's also the new C-class coupe, and the S5 coming out next year of course - that one might be the best of the lot, unless you're itching for a different marque.

Offline Sandman

• Learner's Permit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 12:48:29 pm »

Nice. There's also the new C-class coupe, and the S5 coming out next year of course - that one might be the best of the lot, unless you're itching for a different marque.
For my wants, the C class coupe means going pretty much whole hog which my Wife will not authorize. :P
The new S5 is still aways out yet and I want to make a change soon.