Author Topic: Cops pulled over by citizen!  (Read 1471 times)

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1250/-7194
    • View Profile
Cops pulled over by citizen!
« on: October 21, 2014, 01:56:53 am »
This is pretty sweet... :rofl:

Cop kinda looks like Vmango too!    :rofl2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaQyiIizgU8#t=271
How fast is my 911?  Supras sh*t on on me all the time...in reverse..with blown turbos  :( ...

Offline toolatecrew

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +16/-25
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2013 Ford Focus Titanium 5 speed with Handling Pack, 2007 Nissan Senta 6 speed
Re: Cops pulled over by citizen!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 07:26:44 am »
I thought it was just annoying and stopped after about 2 minutes. I get it some cops are :censor:. I did not see any indication this particular cop was a dick and deserved this. The cop doesn't decide to drive an unmarked car. He drives what he is given. The guy with the camera just acts like an azz with too much time on his hands

Offline quadzilla

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +391/-634
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 Rock'n Rolla Nightstalker
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 08:10:51 am »
The guy with the camera just acts like an azz with too much time on his hands

There are lots of these videos out there. I saw another one where two guys visibly carry guns down the street to make a point that they can do this because the law says so. When questioned by the cop they start sighting all these laws that says its their right to do so.

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1250/-7194
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Cops pulled over by citizen!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 03:20:58 am »
I thought it was just annoying and stopped after about 2 minutes. I get it some cops are :censor:. I did not see any indication this particular cop was a dick and deserved this. The cop doesn't decide to drive an unmarked car. He drives what he is given. The guy with the camera just acts like an azz with too much time on his hands
The cop wasn't a dick. And he doesn't pick his rides.

Doesn't change the fact that what he was doing was illegal and should be called on it....

Offline Snowman

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +702/-1347
  • “It’s never crowded along the extra mile.”
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Cars: 2012 Audi TT-RS. 2011 Toyota Venza AWD.2004 Honda S2000 Bikes: Giant Defy Avdvanced 0. Giant Talon 29 "hardtail"
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 01:10:34 pm »

Agreed.

Offline Benhaze

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +29/-63
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2014, 06:32:29 pm »

Agreed.

Indeed. That cop stayed calm and deserve kudos for it. I am afraid this dude is the kind that walks in a fast food restaurant with a rifle on his shoulder just because it would be legal in his state...

Offline johngenx

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +758/-938
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2009 Toyota Corolla, 2004 Toyota Highlander V-6 4WD, 2001 Subaru Forester, 1994 Mazda Miata
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2014, 06:57:43 pm »
I'm with ron on this one.  Given the assault on our rights and decreasing lack of oversight on police it's important that they operate within the law.  If they're not, then it's fine with me if someone gets upset about it.