The Press Room > Classifieds

2003 Toyota Echo Sport.

(1/3) > >>

Snowman:
194,000 kms. In great shape and has great fuel efficiency! Located in Saskatoon. Selling with a set of summer and winter tires on rims purchased from Kaltire last summer. Can provide maintenance records as well. Asking $5,000 OBO.

Unit is sold

Snowman:
Can't believe the number of scam offers my daughter is receiving on Kijiji. We feel like trying to take down one of these losers.

SaskSpecV:

--- Quote from: Snowman on June 10, 2014, 03:12:26 pm ---Can't believe the number of scam offers my daughter is receiving on Kijiji. We feel like trying to take down one of these losers.

--- End quote ---

It's really too bad kijiji (and autotrader) have such problems with the scammers.  Otherwise it is such a wonderful way to search for vehicles, and to connect buyers with sellers. The search parameters on kijiji are excellent.

dkaz:
Craigslist does a good job filtering out spam these days. Surprised Kijiji doesn't have it since they're owned by the same guy?

Sedan or coupe? Auto or manual? GLWS.

tooscoops:
at least it is pretty obvious i found with the scammers... they don't even try.. just tell you they are overseas or on an oil rig and need to go through paypal and never mention the car.

trader, i didn't get any bites until i had already sold it.

good luck!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version