The Press Room > Classifieds

2002 Nissan Sentra GXE Etest & Cert

(1/2) > >>

Solstice2006:
Fully loaded 2002 Nissan Sentra GXE trim, Burlington, ON

Certified, Etested, Carproof Report all done on 02/20/2014   Selling for $2400

Power windows, power locks, cruise, a/c, fog lights, upgraded stereo for Ipod/Bluetooth connection.

Well maintained, with records.  Tires 2 years old, lots of tread.  Just installed new wipers, and oil change.

Auto, 215,000km

ArticSteve:
Should go quite quickly.  To bad the market moved away from forest green.   I always liked it.  Volvo used it well thru the 1990s to year 2000.

Solstice2006:

--- Quote from: ArticSteve on February 22, 2014, 11:26:15 pm ---Should go quite quickly.  To bad the market moved away from forest green.   I always liked it.  Volvo used it well thru the 1990s to year 2000.

--- End quote ---

My old Tercel was green as well, I think they only had 3 or 4 colours for those Tercels..

I actually just got an email from a guy on Kijiji this morning, I paid a little extra to promote it, I don't want the safety to expire...

sailor723:

--- Quote from: Solstice2006 on February 23, 2014, 10:15:04 am ---
--- Quote from: ArticSteve on February 22, 2014, 11:26:15 pm ---Should go quite quickly.  To bad the market moved away from forest green.   I always liked it.  Volvo used it well thru the 1990s to year 2000.

--- End quote ---

My old Tercel was green as well, I think they only had 3 or 4 colours for those Tercels..

I actually just got an email from a guy on Kijiji this morning, I paid a little extra to promote it, I don't want the safety to expire...

--- End quote ---

I've always been a big fan of green cars as well. My TR6 was BRG and my Mom's last 300E was spruce green over parchment leather....great combo IMO. I'm so sick of manufacturers offering about 19 variations of grey or silver!

Solstice2006:
The new Sentra coming next week, the base S, only had a choice of black, metallic gray, or white.  I don't want black, and they didn't have gray left, so it's going to be white.  Now I have two white cars.  I would have preferred the gray.  After having the Mazda5 in white, it's ok, but don't think I will go for white again...I don't think the Mazda5 has a lot of colour options, I always see black, blue, gray, and white.  Low volume car I guess...

I like cars with colour!  No shades like black, gray, silver, or white...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version