The Press Room > autoTRADER.ca Articles/Reviews

Quick Spin: 2013 Dodge Charger SXT Plus Blacktop

(1/5) > >>

Autos_Editor:

This rather obscure Charger model might be the best version of Dodge's big sedan.

Read More...

tooscoops:
that was quite a positive review!

I'm thinking i'll take one for a spin.. my wife says they are way too big for her to drive unfortunately... the 8-speed with the pentastar seems like a good combo. tranny has always been a big issue with me and chryco cars.

PJAvenger:
If only you could opt for alternately flashing headlights, this would make a fine vehicle to get past everyone on the highways  :popo:

Fobroader:

--- Quote from: PJAvenger on September 13, 2012, 11:29:08 am ---If only you could opt for alternately flashing headlights, this would make a fine vehicle to get past everyone on the highways  :popo:

--- End quote ---

Why not just buy a white Crown Vic and stick some steel wheels and a CB antenna if you want to be "that guy" on the highway???  :popo: ;D

cruzzer:
I like that the new Chrysler is building some cars aimed at smaller parts of the market. Hopefully the Dart Rallye and/or the R/T will benefit from this approach too. While the 8 speed auto works well with the V6, it'd sure be nice to have a six speed manual in this Charger and a price a bit lower... A modern SuperBee.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version