The Press Room > autoTRADER.ca Articles/Reviews

First Drive: 2013 Acura RDX

<< < (2/5) > >>

Jaeger:

--- Quote from: whaddaiknow on April 12, 2012, 09:27:33 am ---Like the car but the sea of buttons makes me dizzy and the sea of grey is very depressing
--- End quote ---

Some people like maga-buttons - don't judge!  ;D  For Acura, this counts as a major button reduction.

That really does not look like an interior that belongs in a premium / upscale vehicle to me, though.  Just kind of screams 'cheap" - or in fairness maybe just 'mainstream average' - which comes to the same thing when you've branded the product a step above.

Jaeger

wing:
I think it's kind of generic looking compared to the previous generation.  And from the outside it looks massively longer.

mixmanmash:
It certainly sounds interesting.  Disappointed that they don't offer SH-AWD (mind you, only enthusiasts will care) and that they are still going with the Acura Beak themed front end.  Would have preferred a modern 4-cylinder turbo, but sounds like Acura hasn't had much success as other manufacturers.

Definitely way less buttons than in the MDX.  I sat in my friends 2008 MDX and then in another's 2012.  The difference?  More buttons in the 2012.

5 Wheel Drive:
Interesting to see that the 3.5 v6 works with the CRV platform and running gear.  Competitor to the Rav4 V6 Sport...CRV Si!

Fobroader:
The last model, while not pretty, was at least a distinctive vehicle. This will be lost in a sea of cute utes.....oh well, at least sales can only go up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version