October 31, 2009
NEW FOR 2010:
- Two-door RS hatchback discontinued
- Front-seat side and side curtain airbags standard in all models
- Four-door LE hatchback adds 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- Four-door RS hatchback adds vehicle stability control and brake assist; cruise control deleted
- Sedan adds standard anti-lock brakes
- Sedan Enhanced Convenience Package adds brake assist and vehicle stability control; deletes alloy wheels, wheel locks and fog lamps
- Sedan Aero Package discontinued
- Exterior colours: Polar White added; Blizzard Pearl, Silver Streak Metallic and Bayou Blue Metallic discontinued
For 2010, the Toyota Yaris undergoes several trim changes. The two-door hatchback is now available in a single trim line. The base four-door hatchback receives a 60/40 split-folding rear seat, in place of the previous seatback that only folded as a single unit, while the RS hatchback adds vehicle stability control and brake assist. The Yaris sedan now adds standard anti-lock brakes.
The Yaris is available as a four-door sedan, or as a two- or four-door hatchback, which the company calls a 3-door and 5-door. All use a 1.5-litre four-cylinder engine mated to a five-speed manual or optional four-speed automatic transmission.
The sedan comes in a single trim line. The two-door hatchback comes in CE trim, while the four-door hatchback is available in LE or RS trim.
Features on the sedan include 15-inch steel wheels, CD/MP3 stereo with auxiliary input, front bucket seats, 60/40 split-folding rear seat with centre armrest, dual vanity mirrors, three-spoke tilt steering wheel, front console box with lid, illuminated entry, floor mats, digital clock, manual remote mirrors, and intermittent wipers.
Features on the two-door CE hatchback include 15-inch steel wheels, front-seat side and head curtain airbags, CD/MP3 stereo with auxiliary input and two speakers, front bucket seats, fold-down rear seatback, three-spoke tilt steering wheel, front console box, floor mats, digital clock, manually-adjustable exterior mirrors, front splash guards, and intermittent wipers.
The four-door LE hatchback adds four speakers, 60/40 split-folding rear seat, heated power mirrors, rear splash guards, and rear washer/wiper.
The four-door RS hatchback adds 15-inch alloy wheels, air conditioning, six-CD/MP3 stereo, flat-folding and sliding rear seats, power windows, leather-wrapped steering wheel, keyless entry, skirt package, coloured mirrors, rear spoiler, and fog lamps.
The lower trim lines can be optioned with a variety of add-ons, including air conditioning, cruise control, power mirrors, keyless entry and power windows.
No related posts.