OTTAWA, ON – The Electric Vehicle Council of Ottawa – EVCO – is sponsoring their annual “EV EXPO” at the Canada Science and Technology Museum at 1867 St Laurent Boulevard (2.6 km South of Hwy 417) this coming Saturday, May 12th, 2012. Free parking and access via OC Transpo route Greenboro – Hurdman, line 114.
Members of the public are invited to attend this FREE Exposition from 10:00 AM through 4:00 PM where they can see a variety of electric vehicles on display. Come and see:
- the General Motors series hybrid VOLT Sedan,
- the all-electric Nissan LEAF,
- the parallel hybrid Toyota PRIUS,
- vehicles that have been converted to run on electricity and
- a variety of electric bicycles.
Talk to enthusiasts who know and understand electric vehicles.
Bring the children and visit the Museum as well, if you wish!
Source: Canada Newswire / EVCO