December 2, 2003
Nissan announces pricing for 2004 Titan pickup
Mississauga, Ontario – Nissan Canada announced Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail
Prices (MSRP) for its new full-size pickup truck on Monday. The King Cab (extended
cab) is $31,900 and the Crew Cab is $38,200.
MSRPs for King Cab models are:
- Titan King Cab XE 4×2 $31,900
- Titan King Cab SE 4×2 $35,900
- Titan King Cab SE 4×4 $39,900
- Titan King Cab LE 4×4 $45,600
MSRPs for the Crew Cab models are:
- Titan Crew Cab XE 4×4 $38,200
- Titan Crew Cab SE 4×4 $44,200
- Titan Crew Cab LE 4×4 $47,500
Note: MSRPs exclude tax, freight and PDI.
Optional King Cab equipment packages include:
- the Off-Road Package priced at $1,700, which comes with two additional skid
plates, Rancho gas shocks, P285/70R17 BFGoodrich A/T tires, fog lights, front
side-impact airbags and curtain airbags.
- the Versatility Package priced at $2,700 includes the High-Utility Bed features
which include with utili-track channel tie-down system, bedside lock-box storage and
spray-in bedliner; Rockford Fosgate Audio with 8 speakers and 6-disc CD player,
steering wheel audio controls, power adjustable pedals and 8 way power driver’s
Titan Crew Cab equipment packages include:
- the Offroad Package as outlined above and the Nissan DVD Entertainment System with
drop-down 7″ rear monitor and integrated DVD player with wireless headphones for
- A power sunroof with tilt and slide is $1,000 more.
- Both cab styles offer side curtain air bags.
- Other available Titan Crew Cab option packages include a factory installed DVD
navigation system for $3,700.
Both Titan and the new Pathfinder Armada SUV are assembled at Nissan’s new $1.43
billion manufacturing facility in Canton, Mississippi.