January 17, 2007
Nine Mercedes-Benz Canada dealers recognized for outstanding performance in 2006
Toronto, Ontario – In recognition of their outstanding sales and service performance in 2006, nine Mercedes-Benz Canada dealer-principals have earned the Mercedes-Benz Star Dealer award and designation. Mercedes-Benz Canada established new vehicle sales records in 2006.
The award-winning dealers (from East to West) are as follows:
- Carole and Louise Leblanc, Auto Classique de Laval Inc., Laval, QC
- Tom Hiscox, Mercedes-Benz Markham, Markham, ON
- Peter Fuller, Mercedes-Benz Mississauga, Mississauga, ON
- Mike Alkier, Victoria Star Motors, Kitchener, ON
- Arnold Smith, Lone Star Motors, Calgary, AB
- David Morris, David Morris Fine Cars Ltd, Edmonton, AB
- Rick Sentes, Kelowna Auto Gallery, Kelowna, BC
- Stuart Goodman, Mercedes-Benz Broadway, Vancouver, BC
- George Taubenfligel, Silver Star Auto M-B, Surrey, BC
- Philip Chan, Mercedes-Benz Richmond, Richmond, BC
The “Star Dealer” designation is awarded to dealers who meet or surpass
their new and pre-owned sales targets, earn high customer satisfaction
marks and exceed an extensive list of qualifying factors that affect the dealership’s overall performance throughout the year.
President and CEO of Mercedes-Benz Canada, Marcus Breitschwerdt, said, “My sincerest congratulations and thanks go to these nine Star Dealers for their outstanding performance and achievement in 2006. Last year was our best ever year in terms of volume, as we set new records for Mercedes-Benz and overall sales. This was possible only because we have a tremendously committed and dedicated dealer network, but these nine dealers are the cream of the crop, as it were, because they played such an important role in the success of Mercedes-Benz Canada in 2006.”
Mercedes-Benz Canada encourages Star Dealers to promote their status in their local marketing and promotional activities in 2007 to distinguish themselves as recognized achievers within the Mercedes-Benz Canada dealer group.