March 11, 2002
MINI Canada offers ‘no downpayment’ terms for university graduates
Whitby, Ontario – MINI Financial Services has introduced a financial program designed to make it easier for young graduates to purchase or lease a new or pre-owned MINI. The program offers quick approval for individuals who have graduated from an accredited university or college with a minimum program term of 2 years.
MINI says a customer will be approved with no down payment and no guarantor required provided the following criteria are met:
- Copy of Degree/Diploma or official transcripts (received within past 24 months) and;
- Proof of sufficient income with present full time employment or,
- Employment commitment (start date within 45 days) and;
- Debt to income ratio not to exceed 40% and;
- No derogatory credit history on credit bureau report.
“The MINI Graduate Program..caters to the specific needs and requirements of our younger MINI buyers by offering a financing program that is not dependant on a long credit history,” explained Gerry Notara, Product and Marketing Manager for MINI Financial Services.
MINI Financial Services is a division of BMW Financial Services Canada and is responsible for providing consumer leasing and financing solutions for the BMW Group of Subsidiaries.
MINI Canada (www.MINI.ca) is a division of BMW Group Canada. There are 15 MINI dealers in Canada. MINIs arrive in Canada on March 22nd.