June 17, 2003
Ford of Canada announces winners of new vehicles
Oakville, Ontario – Ford of Canada announced the first ten Canadians to win new vehicles in their Centennial Celebration Contest. In all, 30 vehicles will be won – one car for each day in June. Ford Motor Company turns 100 on June 16, 2003 and Ford dealers are celebrating.
The 10 winners are:
- Pierre Gregorie Ste. Marie, Que. – Marauder
- Bruce Mullen Weston, Ont. – Mustang
- Jason Woods Edmonton, Alta. – Marauder
- Bryan K. Astles Kincardine, Ont. – Escape
- Shaida Nisha Delta, B.C. – Mustang
- Gilbert Doucet Daveluyville, Que. – F-150
- Giovanni Rubino Newmarket, Ont. – Focus
- Karen Hunter Miramichi, N.B. – Focus SE
- Raymond Descarreaux La Sarre, Que. – Windstar LX
- Arthur B. Huxter Labrador City, Nfld. – F-150 Supercab XL
The Centennial Celebration Contest works like this: Ford customers who purchase or lease a new Ford or Lincoln vehicle call the Ford Centennial Celebration Hotline with their sales representative and find out if they have won the purchase or lease of their car.
Contestants also have a chance to win one of 3000 limited edition Ford Centennial jackets. Commemorating Ford’s anniversary, 100 jackets will be awarded for each day in the month of June at Ford and Lincoln Dealerships across Canada.
Chances of winning a prize are approximately 1 in 5 depending on the numbers of entries received.