May 24, 2007
Chinese-language automotive publication names its Readers Choice Award winners
Vancouver, British Columbia – AutoNerve, the only Canada-wide automotive publication in the Chinese language, has announced the winners of the magazine’s fourth annual Reader’s Choice Awards.
Readers were invited to vote for the best model in nine categories via ballots in the magazine and in Chinese newspapers nationwide, as well as online and on-site at the Vancouver International Auto Show.
The winners, as featured in the May/June issue of AutoNerve Magazine, are as follows:
- Best Hatchback: Nissan Versa
- Best Economy: Toyota Yaris sedan
- Best Family: Toyota Camry
- Best Convertible: Jaguar XK
- Best Sports: Volkswagen GTI
- Best Crossover: Acura RDX/Mitsubishi Outlander (tie)
- Best SUV: Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
- Best Luxury: Lexus LS460
- Best Performance: Porsche Cayman